Thread: I'M A SPAMMER! Who likes exotic dancers ... strippers ...lol

Mike_Smith

I'M A SPAMMER! Who likes exotic dancers ... strippers ...lol

hey,

I recently went to a gay strip bar in the toronto area. It was definitely the best strip club I've been to, and believe me I've been to many strip clubs. I've been to lots clubs all over, including liva loca in miami. When I go I like to have fun, I like to get dances and drink with the guys. There was this one dancer, his name was Tiger ... the hottest asian dancer I've seen. Anyways, use your imagination. We had lots of fun, but it cost me quite a bit, but it was all worth it in the end. He was talking to me about the new site that he was modeling for, it was called www.amateurcanadianguys.com. I dont usually like to browse adult oriented sites, especially if its being advertised but I said what the heck ... well I just wanted to see some more pics of him. I checked it out and it was amazing. There was a huge selection of gay adult videos, lots of free pics in the gallery, and wide selection of taste including bdsm, oral, anal, threesomes, role playing, spanking and more. It was a great site. I'm also currently working on developing partnerships with www.amateurcanadianguys.com, because they offer 50% commission to all new and ... recurring subscriptions. So I'm gonna take advantage of the potential for high earnings. I'm also looking for more sites to conduct business, but the traffic and greatness of the design of amateurcanadianguys.com will draw my attention first but feel free to leave any suggestions.

Thanks,

Mike Smith.

Xstr8guy
    Wow! What does this blatant spam have to do with the Content Forum? Moving this to the Spam forum... BLEAH!

are people REALLY that incapable of reading rules?

I mean.. you know??
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.