Thread: Getting Started

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bootshiner1

Getting Started

Howdy,

Well, I just shit-canned the 9-5 job, and have decided to do web programming and development for a living. I read through a book "How to Make Money with Internet Adult Web Sites, Ethically and Anonymously". I decided to screw the Anonymous part, and see what I could do with the rest of it. Howdy all.

I'm interested in building fetish-oriented websites. My first focus is on boots and boot service. I have looked over the web, found a great deal of content that doesn't fit what I'm looking for, and a couple that include pictures of leather-men wearing boots and playing.

I'd like to find a content provider who can offer either "boot licking" or "boot wearing men playing". Can anyone recommend good sources to start this, perhaps on a newbie budget?

I also would welcome hints and tips from you guys, since I know my experience at this is non-existent.

Thanks all,
    Tim

Try me, you'll like me.

bootshiner1
    Hi all,

I ended up finding some good content at Ounique.Com. Very nice people they have there, very helpful.

Does anyone know any webhosts that support ASP or ASP.Net? Ideally, I'd like to make use of a database on my site, and I'm pretty good at programming using these tools. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Bootshiner

Try me, you'll like me.

Ounique1
    Hey bootshiner,

Glad we could help you out. We update our site with new content every week, so if you're not on our mailing list, check back weekly to see if we have anything new that you could use. I've been pushing our photographers to do more fetish oriented shoots and we've been getting some really interesting things in. I always joke that I'm the unofficial fetish advisor here at Ounique because fetish is a hobby of mine. So I'm the one they come to when they need to know what something is called or what the deal is. Heh heh. Feel free to buzz me if you have any questions or need any help.

Keep Groovin',
    Don Mike
    Ounique, Inc.
    http://www.ounique.com/

Xstr8guy1
    Hey Don...
    I haven't seen any new HDK sets lately... are you still brokering their stuff?