Is that all you ever seem to do? More importantly, are you finding yourself building sites for the same niche over and over again? If so, you may be doing yourself more harm than good!

Think about this, do you have sites of your own that you can use to cross sell your surfers? If not, why not?

One of the first things that i did when joining the adult industry was to build one free site for every niche i could find, gay and straight, as long as i could find a sponsor to send the traffic to of course

By free site, im talking about a really simple site with no more than 30 pics on it, an index page, navigation page, gallery page and several HTML pic pages.

The benefits of this are virtually unlimited, by ensuring that you have at least one site in every one of the main niches it gives you more power when it comes to targeting your surfers, if you have a twink site for example, by placing a link table on the bottom of all the pages going to your other free sites, if a surfer doesnt specifically want to see naked twinks and, they were actually looking for bears, they are a single click away from finding a bear site, your bear site, if they hit your gay mature site and, they were actually looking for a straight mature site, by having a link on your sites going to your straight hub, you can send them, in a couple of clicks to a straight mature site, your str8 mature site.

Moral of the story? If you spend a little time building like hell for as many niches as possible that you can find sponsors for, you'll have a much better chance at filtering your traffic and, making sure that the surfer hitting your site is actually finding what it is they are looking for, rather than turning the surfer back to Google or whatever search engine they used to find your site, send them to another of your own sites, maximize the effect of every surfer that hits your site.

Work smarter, not harder

Article written by Lee.

http://www.webmasterconsultants.com