Thread: Amateur Video Content?

blah blah blah...

Amateur Video Content?

Hey guys.

I'm looking for amateur-type video content like what The Body Shoppe and Dirk Yates produce. You know, younger muscled amateur guys jerking off, fucking, toys, etc. Something that could possibly pass as straight guy content would be ideal.

I'm not going to be using the actual videos but instead i'll be taking frame-grabs from these vids and using them as photos.

Found some on WWC, but they're all real pricey ($250ish) and since I wont be using the vids, I don’t want to pay that much.

So, does anyone know of any content providers that sell this type of content for cheap(er) OR (even better) already in frame-grab format?

Thanks in advance,

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Didnt WWC just start doing screengrabs to go with the movies?

You might want to shoot a PM across to Don and find out what the deal with that is

Regards,

Lee

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Didnt WWC just start doing screengrabs to go with the movies?

You might want to shoot a PM across to Don and find out what the deal with that is

Regards,

Lee
    ok thanks. and yeah, about the other thread on the main board...i was going to ask you to remove it

i'll send frank over to this thread - he has a bunch of actual str8 guys jacking off on video...

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Can make it exclusive custom for u for really nice prices,drop me an ICQ if u r interesed

basement
    "Im not going to be using the actual videos but instead i'll be taking frame-grabs from these vids and using them as photos."

I don't know how cheaply u will get the videos. If u want good quality vcaps from video u should be working with uncompressed videos or very large files. I certain would not sell my uncompressed video cheaply unless I had agreement that it would only be used by you for vcaps without any other use permitted. On the other hand I could sell you actual vcaps at $.25 an image. Btw I am the frank that Patti was referring to.

blah blah blah...
    yeah, i know what you mean. Some of these vids have been compressed quite a bit for ease of use on the web and if i were to take frame grabs from them, they'd look pretty shitty.

I'd be interested in taking to you about buying the vidcaps from the original uncompressed videos. Can i see these videos? are they on a website somewhere? you can pvt me if you'd like. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basement
    "Im not going to be using the actual videos but instead i'll be taking frame-grabs from these vids and using them as photos."

I don't know how cheaply u will get the videos. If u want good quality vcaps from video u should be working with uncompressed videos or very large files. I certain would not sell my uncompressed video cheaply unless I had agreement that it would only be used by you for vcaps without any other use permitted. On the other hand I could sell you actual vcaps at $.25 an image. Btw I am the frank that Patti was referring to.

blah blah blah...
    i went to your site http://www.adulteurocontent.com/ but i couldn't find any gay video content

Quote Originally Posted by Lykos
    Can make it exclusive custom for u for really nice prices,drop me an ICQ if u r interesed

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GPallan
    i went to your site http://www.adulteurocontent.com/ but i couldn't find any gay video content
    Yes couse i said i can do it exclusive custom for you.
    I have 20-30 models available for work like that,so just ICQ me if u need it exclusive

graphicsbytia
    We just put up some movies like that http://www.sellmycontent.com/index1....ath=64&sort=3d

I have many more I'm still working on that'll be up soon, so check back again in a few days

inges

please someone

:gossip: someone please suscrbme to a video gay channel on line tkssssssssssssss i am passport0051@hotmail.com and i am pepe:honest:

basement
    yeah, i know what you mean. Some of these vids have been compressed quite a bit for ease of use on the web and if i were to take frame grabs from them, they'd look pretty shitty.

I'd be interested in taking to you about buying the vidcaps from the original uncompressed videos. Can i see these videos? are they on a website somewhere? you can pvt me if you'd like. thanks
    You can see some vcaps at ounique (fmg0001 and up) and some sample videos at maxpixel, jeremy gerson, patrick simon, rick roper, ub.

ALLBOYCONTENT

Allboycontent.net We Have It

Hi,
    We have what your looking for at allboycontent.net
    user = webmaster
    password welcome
    This will be used all month.
    Bes Regards,
    Scott

ALLBOYCONTENT

allboycontent.net has what you want

Hey guys.

I'm looking for amateur-type video content like what The Body Shoppe and Dirk Yates produce. You know, younger muscled amateur guys jerking off, fucking, toys, etc. Something that could possibly pass as straight guy content would be ideal.

I'm not going to be using the actual videos but instead i'll be taking frame-grabs from these vids and using them as photos.

Found some on WWC, but they're all real pricey ($250ish) and since I wont be using the vids, I don’t want to pay that much.

So, does anyone know of any content providers that sell this type of content for cheap(er) OR (even better) already in frame-grab format?

Thanks in advance,

Allan
    allboycontent.net has what you want

massageguy

AllBoyContent.net?

When will this be up and running? I've tried a few times tonite and it doesnt work.

Look forward to hearing!

Thanks,
    Ernie