Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
Very interesting points of view. One thing that I now understand about the topic is that barebacking is an acceptable way to have sex for a great many people in this country and around the world. It is reflective of our society and how we view sex, morality, and ethics.

I thought it was time to confront this issue head on. I was faced with a dilemna and now I know what I'm going to do about it.

We talked about impression here. Well, to be honest, some of the sites of webmasters on this board give the "impression" of underage models. The models may be of legal age, but the "impression" of the graphics are to prey upon the pedopheliac cravings of the surfer.

If a webmaster attacks another webmaster here maliciously and with hatred, just because they have a differing opinion, that is behavior just as risky as unprotected sex. Hate fuels alot of the war in this world, the poverty in this world, and the suffering. I saw hatred on this board and that to me is truly sad to see.
I agree with Charles on this for the most part. Why can't debates be less of personal attacks? It truly is sad, that important issues evolve into nothing but personal attacks. :cry:

just my opinion though.
Ian