Thread: Facial Cum shoots not for gay prods?

Servhot

Facial Cum shoots not for gay prods?

I just added about 100 gay videos to our shop and I recognized after a while that all cum shots are gone to the body or on the ass of the guys. Is it this different in a gay production to a hetero one, where usually the cum shot has to be done facial?

Gay guys LOVE the facial shot.. both giving and receiving.

But it's very different than the Straight Cum shots, I think.

Straight Cum Shots are all about degrading the women, from what I've seen, whereas gay cumshots seem to be about giving the guy what he wants.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

but that's my impression, anyway.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

jonjayw
    There's a strong possibility what you've got are mainly gay-for-pay guys doing their thing, and/or "let's shoot some gay stuff, I hear it sells" products. Like Jason said, gay guys go for what's missing in your videos. But, if the product is made by or with hetro-gays they feel that "it's ok to spat all over the bitch, but don't you come dripping in my face". They may not even be aware why they avoid guy-guy facials.

Servhot
    and/or "let's shoot some gay stuff
    I also thought about this and I am not sure as we haven't done these productions. They are made by Vito - a Label in Germany - and they have done to many gay productions as to handle it in this way. But anyhow, I think they are not to bad at all as I know the DVDs of these videos have and are stilll selling good

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Servhot
    I also thought about this and I am not sure as we haven't done these productions. They are made by Vito - a Label in Germany - and they have done to many gay productions as to handle it in this way. But anyhow, I think they are not to bad at all as I know the DVDs of these videos have and are stilll selling good

A question for ya Servhot, are 2257 docs supplied with the Vito video content?

John

Servhot
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    A question for ya Servhot, are 2257 docs supplied with the Vito video content?

John
    send you a message!