Thread: Wanted:Freeware to manage link submissions

spridle1974

Wanted:Freeware to manage link submissions

I'm getting overwhelmed with my obviously impractical messy word document containing list of sites i have submitted to, sites i have submitted and linked to, sites i want to submit to, sites i have verified that they have linked me, etc, etc, etc.

i KNOW there must be a great freeware programme out there! i am only managing one adult site, and collaborating with my partner online, so does anyone know of a good solution for the two of us to manage our link submissions, making sure we don't double submit???

appreciate any help....
    Todd Klinck
    www.amateurcanadianguys.com
    info@mayhemnorth.com

Twoface31
    Hi pal, are you in need of Submitter? Well, try us. We've got a lot of expert submitter using
    Chameleon Submitter, Dream submitter, Advance Submitter, GS submitter.

We'll handle the submssion job for you !!!

Feel free to email me

Email: xxxcreativesource@yahoo.com

Please include IM's (ICQ, SKYPE, YM) when reply, So we can hit you at once and answer some of your querry regarding our services.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoface31 View Post
    Hi pal, are you in need of Submitter? Well, try us. We've got a lot of expert submitter using
    Chameleon Submitter, Dream submitter, Advance Submitter, GS submitter.

We'll handle the submssion job for you !!!

Feel free to email me

Email: xxxcreativesource@yahoo.com

Please include IM's (ICQ, SKYPE, YM) when reply, So we can hit you at once and answer some of your querry regarding our services.

:offtopic: Please answer his question - not take it as an opportunity to spam this community, or you'll be banned.

Dzinerbear
    Sorry I haven't found one, I just keep a Word Perfect document on my desk with lots of columns to tick. Cameleon Submitter won't do what you're looking for.

Michael

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I was looking for a Linklist or directory submitter, too, but haven't found one - and programming one would mean to dink with directories like hunkhunter.com or sindbadbookmarks.com and lean how they validate each submission - they would rip one's head off if they realize what somebody is just trying to do I recon
    :-D