- str8 jocks

plug ins could do too

tks

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hit me up on ICQ if u need exclusive custom
    and cheap

graphicsbytia
    Hi There EvilKid,

You'll like this place, Sell my Content not only has quality content, but services that come with all the content you buy
    For example:
    When you buy a video, it comes with:
    • 5 pre-made galleries with your banner or header, attractivly created with cascading style sheets that are easy to edit if you wish to do so.

• The entire video broken up into 20 second clips with thumbs in a Windows Media Player frame
    • Your video in three formats - 1400 bit wmv, 400 bit wmv and mpeg
    When you buy a photo set, it comes with:
    • 5 pre-made galleries with your banner or header, attractivly created with cascading style sheets that are easy to edit if you wish to do so

• Three sizes of photos which you can choose the size for (small) (med) (large)

• Optional watermarking with your own text and font

All of this is done at the point of purchase, and everything is downloadable.

We are working on the sumission feature which we'll add probably in the next few weeks.

Our intention on Sell my Content quality content that is truly web ready, in order to reduce the time you need to invest in getting your content online.

EVILKID

tks guys

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I swear I am in love with you, Lykos. Just lookit you... you have YUM written all over you!

:love: :love: :love:

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

studgerald
    are you looking for streaming rentals or pay per view type content?

BigasMoe
    Hey EvilK, you should check out http://www.webmastercentral.com if your looking for that type of variety. We just released our Gay Elite Feeds and their smokin. The content is excellent and we update weekly! Hit me up and I'll shoot you a demo, I'm sure you'll find just what you need.

studgerald
    what type content, you want rental or licensed purchase? look at badassfeeds.com (ask for mark the german - he is a cool guy), pluginfeeds.com (dont have a contact), hmmm... just a thought.

chipdslgolf

take a look

Take alook here.... www.badassfeeds.com. I can email you a demo pass, just hit me up at marc@aebn.net and I will hook you up. We have great holiday rates too.... right now, jump on it, lets talk and I will surely make it worth your while.

BTW, thank you STUD-G

:santa: