Thread: Members Area Upgrades Happening This Weekend

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Members Area Upgrades Happening This Weekend

After talking with a few people over the last couple of days I have decided that the movies in the members area of the Condom Cash family of sites need to be a larger resolution than they are at the present time (360x240).

So, with that being said, over the next couple of days through till early Monday morning im going to be replacing the current movie selections with 480x360 resolution movies.

This is going to be a transparent updgrade so existing members wont see the changes until they are set live on Monday.

Figured those of you who are already sending traffic and making sales should be aware that we're working on ensuring that your members rebill as much as possible by improving their experience inside the Condom Cash paysites

Once the movies have been swapped out to the larger resolution, ill be sure to let you know in this thread :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay the new 480x360 resolution movies are being uploaded now.

Its going to take a few hours for the uploads to complete and as i mentioned above, ill post when these new movie uploads are completed

Regards,

Lee