Originally posted by Jasun
Well.... If I get one, I'll happily model it for y'all.
The idea of one grabbing me from below does scare me a bit, and I've never been able to figure out what the point of them is anyway.. some people say it keeps you hard, but I've found that pretty much takes care of itself anyway.. it's getting it to go back down again that presents a problem sometimes.
Hi Jasun: I have heard many people make similar speculations. Frankly, cockrings aren't worn for their utility. Think of them as adornments, like earrings or neckties. This is an interesting affiliate program, which I think I will tryout.

Cockrings can be lots of fun. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of going through the things at a quick clip. I don't know how many I've set down in a foreign location and not remembered to snatch back up.

Consequently I usually purchase those jelly cockrings, which here at Tapelenders (our gay fashion store) are about $4. Those break apart on me though pretty quickly, but for the price they can be in line with buying disposable razors. Those are some nice affiliate banners too.

Steve