Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for content

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    Send me a list of your videos that feature:

- male/male Duo oral - mutual - one at a time to conclusion
    - male/male Duo oral - mutual - 69 to conclusion
    - male/male Duo oral - no recip - one model does the other to conclusion only (e.g. very str8 guy who will receive but not give)

- Circle jerk - 3-4 str8 looking guys

- nude wrestling

Other producers can reply also!
    Nick,

Thanks for writing. We have many video clips that would meet your needs, unfortunately, since we have so many, it's tough for me to remember what each clip contains and I am currently in Las Vegas and on a rather slow connection so looking at each one just isn't in the cards with the connection I have.

Since you are a registered webmaster at Gay Adult Photos, I would suggest that you go to the site and login with your login information and then go to https://www.gayadultphotos.com/Searc...h.php?CatId=26 and take a look at the clips available. All contain descriptions and I'm sure you will find many that will work for you.

If you are unable to find what you are looking for, write to Lee in our office at lee@gayadultphotos.com on Tuesday and he will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and see everyone at AVN in Vegas.

Bill

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

nothing yet

nothing yet