Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Essentials Prizes Up For Grabs

BDBionic
    that would be kinda hot. hehe. I'll have to look in to whether we could incorporate em in to the site.

check these out! I took these with my cell camera so they're not great quality but they're pics of the GearBox.

It's the metal tin that cockrings show up in when mailed to customers. They're a really dark, brushed black with the Gear Essentials logo embossed on the top.

You kinda have to see them in person to see how friggin' awesome they are. I'll definitely bring some with me to FL so people can have a look.

The logo rises up like a millimeter or 2 from the top of the tin. On the inside is a foam-insulated place for the cockring to sit so it is protected and everything during shipping.

But this tin is one of my favorite things about the whole site and product! They really kick ass. When we got our first shipment at the office everyone was ilke "whoooo!" and I had to beat people up to get them back cuz everyone wanted to take them home

Ounique
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    I'm gonna be bringing some of the Gear Essentials cockrings with me to Florida for Internext if you all wanna see em there

In fact, Lee has agreed to model them for me. He also said something about me and him having a "sword fight, complete with metal clanking and sparks whenever we take a slash at eachother" so we'll have to wait and see exactly what that entails but it sounds fun!
    You know, if you're going to model some Gear Essentials cock rings, you may want to shave the surrounding area to make them stand out. And you might want to post pics. And um... yeah. :notsure:

Xstr8guy
    Those tins are very cool! How come you're not featuring them on the site? Us gay dudes really appreciate fine packages... er ... um... packaging.

BDBionic
    Don, you naughty boy. *spank*

and yeah we're gonna get the tins up on the site.
    There's something neat about having them as a surprise once they're delivered to the person who ordered them hehe.
    But they were also made after the site went up so.

Xstr8guy
    Just noticed...

On the Imperial, 1-7/8 comes before 1-3/4. Since the sizes in the drop down menu go from smallest to biggest, these 2 sizes should switch.

Also, the Titan goes from biggest to smallest and all of the others are the opposite. Not a big deal, but you might want to change that for continuity.

Xstr8guy
    Using my own measurements as a reference, dividing by 4 seems to be closer to an accurate measurement for a good snug fit. I'm afraid that people will order too big of a ring and it won't function the way it should.

Besides, the available sizes only go up to 2-1/8"... what about the BIG guys like Jasun?

Ounique
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Don, you naughty boy. *spank*
    Hmmm, what was that Britney song... oh yeah...

Hit me, baby, one more time!!!

...with Gear Essentials Cock Rings!!! :thumbsup:
    (almost forgot the rules there)

Ounique
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Using my own measurements as a reference, dividing by 4 seems to be closer to an accurate measurement for a good snug fit. I'm afraid that people will order too big of a ring and it won't function the way it should.

Besides, the available sizes only go up to 2-1/8"... what about the BIG guys like Jasun?
    Xstr8guy, I used to do terrible in my high school algerbra classes, but all this talk of sizing the Gear Essentials cock rings, and dammit, you make math fun!!!

Xstr8guy
    I found a cool tool here...

*****math.com/students/calculators/source/circle-solver.htm

So really you should divide by pi - 3.1459~ (not 3) and since the cock ring should not fit loosely, you should subtract from the diameter approximately .5" or .66" (if you use 3 to divide instead of pi).

I would definately recommend to the site owners to adjust the sizing info, so they don't end up shipping a bunch of over-sized cock rings.

Xstr8guy
    How long does the shipping take? I want to order either an Imperial or an Omega to take to Southern Decadence (Labor Day weekend).

Xstr8guy
    500 hundred posts, huh? How about the 25th post is the winner

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    You all might as well stop trying, that cock right is mine! :joker:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

BDBionic
    got new pics of the Gear Box! The tins that the cockrings are mailed in

Jasun
    Well.... If I get one, I'll happily model it for y'all.

but from what I can tell on that picture, I shouldn't have anything much bigger than Xstr8guy does. So I may be fine after all.

The idea of one grabbing me from below does scare me a bit, and I've never been able to figure out what the point of them is anyway.. some people say it keeps you hard, but I've found that pretty much takes care of itself anyway.. it's getting it to go back down again that presents a problem sometimes.

Am I in that dreaded too-much-information column again? Naugthy naughty me...

Jasun
    Oh, and Brian, will you come and deliver mine personally?