Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cock Rings

gearessentials
    They are at the crypt. Check to see If they have them in stock. Haven't found any outlets in BC yet.

Thanks for checking in.

robin
    Wish I personally knew some retailers here in BC. Mike, you may be interested in trying to pitch to Little Sisters, in Vancouver: http://www.littlesistersbookstore.com/

Jasun
    I just thought of another more practical use for a cock ring. I find that in city riding, I tend to slide forward on my deat a lot because of all the stopping and strting, and sometimes I can roll over on the boys... and they REALLY don't like that.

Although i'd rather hve some hot hunky guy rub them better for me, sometimes it's hard to find someone to do that, so wearing a ring would, I'm thinking, keep them in front of me and out from under me.

Jasun
    One more question, though... do they set off metal detectors at border crossings? Cuz trust me, then you're a rather muscular, tattooed, pierced man with a shaved head, you're just begging for a cavity search when entering the US (don't laugh... i've been strip searched virtually every time I've ever flown to the US).

Xstr8guy
    Lol Jasun... Don't you think that maybe the Custom's guys just want to see you naked?

My partner and I were going to the Texas State Fair a few years back (right after 9/11/2001)... both of us wearing cock rings. We take the shuttle bus from the parking lot, walk about a half mile to the admittance gate and we see fair security waving metal detectors around.

We decided not to risk the embarrassment of having the metal detector SCREAM when it got to our crotch areas right there in front of hundreds of redneck families.

We made the trek back to the car to remove the rings... of course the car was parked right where everyone was passing by to get to the shuttle bus. To complicate things further, I had a metal ring on, so I had to use spit as lube to get it off.

I'm just happy that we didn't end up in jail!

gearessentials
    They also make great napkin rings! Great for when you are having some special over for a Bratwurst!

robin
    This contest is still on isn't it -- I don't think we've reached 500 posts yet...

In any event I'm kind of partial to the Master Series; it's big, bold, assertive, and definitely up to the challenge. And it comes in a mirror or brushed finish. I think I would go with the mirrored finish.

Ounique
    Originally posted by robin
    This contest is still on isn't it -- I don't think we've reached 500 posts yet...

In any event I'm kind of partial to the Master Series; it's big, bold, assertive, and definitely up to the challenge. And it comes in a mirror or brushed finish. I think I would go with the mirrored finish.
    Okay, I'll do it (somebody has to). Are you also "big, bold, assertive, and up to the challenge"??? :biker:

gearessentials
    Yes the contest is still on. The master is good choice if you want big and bold. The assertive part is all in how you use it! It sounds like you have ideas.

Your going to get all the bottoms excited !

Ounique
    Oh, and did I mention that I did go into the Pleasure Chest and ask for Gear Essentials by name? There's a really cute boy who works there who's covered in tattoos. Woof!

gearessentials
    I think I met him. He is cute.
    Thanks for the plug. They say they will order at the end of the month.

Ounique
    Yay!!! Nice to know I did some good. Even if it was in some small way.

Xstr8guy
    Went shopping at Shades of Grey in Dallas this past weekend (bought my partner a new harness for Southern Decadence). I saw the gearessentials rings behind the counter... If I'm not mistaken, they seemed to have a larger variety of size than are listed on the website.

I also saw them at the leather shop at the Dallas Eagle.

robin... have you seen the brushed finish cock rings? They are definately cool! If you already have a ploished or chrome ring, try the brushed. And if you want big and bold... look at the Omega... it's massive! That's the one I bought and I love it.

robin
    Ooooh personal recommendations -- I'll keep that in mind.

No, I don't have any cockrings at all actually; I'm very intriqued though.

As for Ounique's question -- The answer is Yes.

gearessentials
    Xstr8guy

we only make 4 sizes. So I'm not sure what other sizes you saw. I think Johnny has the store at the Eagle as well. Have fun at Southern Decadence. There is a store in New Orleans I'm working on called Second Skin Leather. they are displaying samples for reaction. i thought they would do well at So. Decadence.