Thread: Has anyone...

Blueyedb0y

I Wonder? Has anyone...

Has anyone had any problems dealing with allboycontent.net?

I made a small purchase in November and was happy with the content, then made a fairly good size purchase in early December and I haven't received nothing. Including any responses to my emails/messages regarding this order.

What would be the best course of action?

I have not heard of these people. Did you charge it? if so, then send them a final warning email and if they don't respond then do a chargeback.

cheers,
    Luke

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Jesus... what an ugly site.... and bloated with SEO-Text and keywords all over the place (dark-gray on black) ....

If someone is serious about selling content I would at least expect a clean site OR a referral by word-of-mouth.

Ounique.com is not very nice-looking but feature-rich and they have preview areas AND they are recognized in the biz.

On allboycontent.net I can't even find the store nor a login for it...

I would definately advise you as chilihost did in another thread: get in touch with Rocky or somebody else of this board - people know each other here very much.

0.02 €

DEVELISH

Blueyedb0y
    Luckly I paid by credit card. I sent the guy a final email, and I can't wait no longer. He's holding almost a 1k of my money.

Thanks for the help guys

Cheers
    M@