Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: pics - naked male webmasters....

Aly_AVN
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Bell, I like the way you think!!!

Actually, we are getting together this weekend. I'm so not into online hookups but this one's a keeper, I think.

.... ....

You know, it's true... sometimes life is stranger than fiction. I love my life!!!

I LOVE your life too! Where the hell do I get me one of those?! Actually, mine isn't far off... but i have to remain all professional and stuff and keep the filthy details to myself. (And as much as you fellows may think you don't want the details, I think I could probably entertain you! LOL.. )

~ Not your typical Lesbo... what can I say? Perhaps I'm philosophically a gay slut (Don taught me everything I know) trapped in a lesbians body! LOLOL...! :disguise:

Jason
    Originally posted by Aly Python
    Wow.. this discussion has segued a little I think! hahah!

To bring it back on topic...

I want to see this! I want to see this! LMAO! I DO!

Of course, as someone who strictly (unless I'm particularily drunk) veers toward women... (despite the kissing contest at the gay mansion party in Vegas) ... I'm rather particular about which webmasters I see pics of in any position.. but this one's definitley one I'd want to see! LOL.. Perhaps we could start a paysite, Jason! LOL.. :bandana:

(does anyone know who the guy was in the red shirt and black pants in the bathroom at that party..? Jason, I know you were there ... He actually melted my knees! Rather unexpected and unusual! WOW! LOL!)
    He really was a great kisser wasn't he? No...I don't know who he is, don't even remember his name actually...that was a fun party though.

Ounique
    Originally posted by Aly Python
    Wow.. this discussion has segued a little I think! hahah!

To bring it back on topic...
    What's wrong Aly, you don't like talking about my balls??? LOL!!!

so I wonder if she/ they/ someone filled you in ... (like that pun?) as far as what the pleasure is in that for women... Any ideas?
    I don't really know what the physical pleasure of it is. Increased sensitivity? Of course, there is something really kinky if you are into Dominance and submission, to be a sub and give so much control to a Dom that they can alter your body (temporarily, of course) in such a way.

And you know, you're an awesome kinky lesbian who's now livin' in LA. How come we never hang out??? I'll need to get your email addy and invite you out with the boys of leather sometime. We know how to have a good time, LOL!!!

Aly_AVN
    DON! I would be genuinely delighted to hang out with you and meet your fabulous (well, they MUST be!) friends at the earliest opportunity! Genuinely.

This is my personal email, please hit me up there. (Anyone else, please do not contact me there regarding biz. Thanks.)

write 2 aly at aol dot com

DO contact me my love! I used to do lighting design for the Mr Leather competitions in Toronto. There's nothing quite like designing the lighting for other peoples' fantasies!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh my you really did get carried away didnt you Aly

Regards,

Lee