Thread: How do you manage multiple CCBill accounts

vegasonesource

How do you manage multiple CCBill accounts

Hey everybody,

Since I've got four CCBill accounts that I need to monitor, I was wondering if anyone know how I can view the accounts with one login at CCBill instead of having to log in and out for each account. Is this possible?

Thanks tons!

Stats Remote will auto login to any number of accounts you may have (CCBill, Verotel, NATS, & many many others). I have several hundred loaded and it works pretty well. Occasional errors will be seen as programs sometimes change their login routines but the deveoper is pretty quick at updating changes:

http://www.statsremote.com/

Quote Originally Posted by vegasonesource
    Hey everybody,

Since I've got four CCBill accounts that I need to monitor, I was wondering if anyone know how I can view the accounts with one login at CCBill instead of having to log in and out for each account. Is this possible?

Thanks tons!

CCBill James
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasonesource
    Hey everybody,

Thanks tons!
    Hello vegasonesource,

If these are affiliate accounts, just go ahead and call us or shoot over an e-mail, and we can link the accounts together for you. This will allow a single login to the admin, but let you view all of your current accounts.

Thanks

James A.
    Client Support Supervisor
    Clientsupport@ccbill.com
    1-800-510-2859

vegasonesource
    AWESOME! Thanks tons! Email sent

masterut