Thread: Condom Cash Spreads The Love With $20 Signups + Rebills

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Condom Cash Spreads The Love With $20 Signups + Rebills

Love is in the air @ Condom Cash.

Because of this, throughout the entire month of February we have decided to raise payouts to $20 per signup / rebill for all of our affiliates.

With 18 sites to choose from and an array of new marketing tools, Condom Cash is becoming the program that just keeps on sharing the love.

You dont have to change any links, you dont have to notify us to get the raised payouts in fact, all you have to do is send your traffic to any of our 18 high converting niche specific gay market paysites and you'll make $20 for every new sale you generate in addition to $20 for each and every rebill that happens during the month of February.

Condom Cash has several unique marketing tools available for their affiliates including a daily updated hosted blog, hosted 404 page, gay potd and free hosted galleries.

If you havent already done so, head on across to http://www.condomcash.com to join the program and put some links up, starting February 1st thru February 28th every sale you generate will be worth $20!

:love: :love: :love:

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Wow, that's very generous. I've gotta finish my redesign and get signed up. I think the bear site and the tatoo site will do good with my traffic.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Charles,

Tattooed Guys is actually still our top performing site at the present time so i know a lot of people are doing really well with that one

Regards,

Lee