Thread: Experience "Carnivale" with TopBucks/PluginFeeds

TopBucksTonya

Experience "Carnivale" with TopBucks/PluginFeeds

Going to Phoenix Forum? Then dine with TopBucks/PluginFeeds and experience the raucous percussion beat of a samba band and exotic dancers at Rio Sabor Brazilian Steakhouse.

We'll ratchet up the atmosphere the way we do at all the shows. So if you're a TopBucks webmaster or PluginFeeds client be sure to reserve early for this "sinsational" dining and entertainment experience.

The Forum isn't long away, so reserve your space now by visiting http://www.topbucks.com/promos/carnival/
    and complete the required information. Priority registration will be given to active TopBucks webmasters and PlugInFeeds clients. Open registration will be announced at a later time.

When: March 31st, 6:30 PM to 9:30PM

Where: Rio Sabor Steakhouse (just 15 minutes from the Phoenix Forum).
    Transportation provided

Questions? Hit up support@topbucks.com or support@pluginfeeds.com

TopBucks_Juan
    This is going to be great I would love to see all you TB webmasters and PIF clients there.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool stuff, im all registered, as i recall, the last TopBucks sponsored event i went to i came away from it with a lot of new business

This is definately something any TopBucks webmasters attending the Phoenix Forum needs to be registering for

Regards,

Lee