Thread: Critics requested for my new site

Ray

Critics requested for my new site

hello guys, after lurking around for some time I've finally registered and my first post is allready a request :gaydays:
    I 've just completed (allmost) my website, which I've really put alot of work in and I hope people will like it. Allthough I started out with the idea of of publishing a sort of fany cocktail database the whole thing evolved a little different, as I allready mentioned the site is not 100% complete but it is ready for use. So, that said it would be very nice if you could take a look at it and post some critics .

Thanks

http://www.cocktails.vi

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ray,

Im going to shuffle this thread on across to the general forum, hopefully you'll get some feedback from that section

Regards,

Lee

lukepreston

viewing site

Hi

I'm having a look at the site now -
    Like the design
    Simple to use (registration e-mail was immediate so that's good)

Any chance of a 'search all' function in the search profiles section? (I'm not a member so maybe it's there) Or a list of how many guys are registered for each contry.

I notice that my private site page tells me that my 48 hours have expired (only registered half an hour ago)

Hope those few observations are helpful and I hope the site goes well. Will you be adding more material? Links - galleries - stories (hint hint) Would be happy to trade links with my sites, particularly www.manswords.com which is a free self-pic swap site for guys.

All the best

Luke