Thread: Red hot content for a bargain!!

ballistix

Red hot content for a bargain!!

Hi there!

My name is Ballistix and I am a sales & marketing representative for Cybersex Entertainment. We are a leading provider of fresh content for the adult industry, and I thought you might be interested in our top quality products and services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why choose us you may be asking?

* We have the cheapest prices PERIOD !! If you find another content provider that sells the same, or more content than us for less, we will beat them by 25% guaranteed.

* 700Kb BROADBAND. We have the the biggest full screen products available in the widest selection of niches. Our encoders are running flat out 7 days a week in order
    to keep your members satisfied.

* Live Cams - We have 8 Live Cam products in both Straight and Gay fetishes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Highlights:

Straight Live Products:
    - CSE Live Shows: Now you can have FREE live content that pays you every time your member buys a live 1 on 1 show. One of the benefits of becoming a registered
    affiliate is: 40% payout to webmasters, the highest in the industry. Click Here to check it out now!

- XChat: Add XChat to your member sites and allow your customers to chat with video and audio for free! Click Here to check it out now!

- Voyeur Malibu: Brand New!! Live from Malibu. Beautiful women living in paradise. Lots to see and do here! Photo galleries, Bios, and videos soon to come! Click Here to check it out now!

Gay Live Products
    - Spy On Him: Our most popular product. Need something to KEEP members from quitting? This is it. A completely interactive voyeur experience for your members. 10 cameras in five homes - featuring 10 different guys. Your members can CHAT with the guys for FREE, EMAIL them, and post messages on the message board. Your members get to know the guys. Members chat with each other too... its real drama and its right here. Click Here to check it out now!

-SpyBoys: Live video chat with audio in real time. Check out the models bio's, see their galleries, and leave them a message. It's completely real and totally live. Click Here to check it out now!

- The Hung and the Restless: Switch over to the Hung and the Restless, A live voyeur house with steamy hot guys and a whole lot of action. Always good entertainment
    here, with video chat, galleries, and more! Click Here to check it out now!

Over and above all of that, we have tons of free content for you to use in every conceivable niche!

We have no need for blowout deals. With a choice of over 70 products starting for as little as $199, you will not find a better deal! We offer instant activation, no set-up fees, two week free trial and unmatched member support. Go on, visit Cybersex Entertainment now to check out all our great products and services.

If you have any questions, or need any help whatsoever, feel free to drop me a mail or hit me up on ICQ.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing from you shortly!

Take Care,
    Ballistix
    Last edited by ballistix; 03-23-2004 at 05:44 PM.