Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Can maxpower be saved?

the fact you have not read - or at least commented on - boyfunk's well-thought-out and well stated comments shows you aren't really interested in why any of this is being said about you by others on this board. read it. spend a little time doing something else and then read it again.

you could have friends and associates on this board who are willing and happy to help you, and to accept your help in return. boyfunk took time to write something not critical that explains things. he spent time and thought on this. why not respect the time and thought by reading it even if you don't think you'll agree?

the fact you believe your parameters should be imposed on everybody - not just that people shouldn't have sex in a park but that they shouldn't have sex in a bar or any public place and that they should behave in certain ways - makes you closed minded. people should do whatever is right for them and neither you nor i should dictate or judge what is appropriate behaviour for someone who is not us.

the fact you seem to have expectations on groups of people based on whether they are gay or whether they are black - and then to judge them as a group - makes you a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    No I really don’t, it was just that its seems to be a almost knee jerk reaction for you to call anyone that disagrees with you on any social issues a bigot or a raciest. Just because I have some boundaries and believe some behavior is not really acceptable “sex in public parks” ECT that dose not make me a religion nut, bigot, or a hatter of the whole gay community no mater how anyone wants to justify those actions.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    don't be silly - we always hurt the ones we love. we're getting out the spreader bar and the quoit

yipee [dancing in circle]
    but what will you use as an upright (for the quoit)?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart
    Hang on hang on. . .packing the bag now. . .
    I'll be there in a few hours.
    Home Depot was a MADHOUSE. . .but I have Carte Blanche there you know. . .
    Let's see. .rope, duct tape, rubber gloves, stun gun, Patsy Cline album. . .
    Uh, I am sorry to say that I am not quite ready for that kinda pain - Patsy Cline is WAY beyond what I am capable of, and fear I may pass out with in the first few seconds.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    I am going to have to spank each and every one of you! :whip:
    Madame, I may need your help~ :devil:
    that'd be exactly what I need.

My poor little olive lumps are still sore, after the serious pounding they received, all weekend. Up & down. Up & down ... down and back up.
    I tried snaking my way through the tall and firm lumps, of another, while mine got worked.
    Smack smack smack, the plastic lever throttled my ass, smack smack smack.

I am so looking forward to another throttling, this coming weekend.
    OH ... the joy of pain!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I must say, I love the dualistic tone of this post. We're having two totally different conversations here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Uh, I am sorry to say that I am not quite ready for that kinda pain - Patsy Cline is WAY beyond what I am capable of, and fear I may pass out with in the first few seconds.
    Paco, don't knock it 'till ya try it.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

"foolish consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds"

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    I must say, I love the dualistic tone of this post. We're having two totally different conversations here.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    I must admit, you are correct.
    Because I am not they type to merely half-ass something, I'll just jump in, head first, giving my hardest to try it all.