Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best Date Ever?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    best date? , what's that?

and best describes the failure of most of my personal relationships , if i had one defect ( of course there's more than 1 but we will not go into it ) it would be the men in my life , unfortunately unlike my buisness side i do no investigative research into their pasts. ( on the theory "the past is the past" bullsh*t ) nor require any proof of their identification/intent ( i really need to implement a partner release form requiring two proofs of I.D , residency in one area for at least 5 yrs , and a driving abstract )
    but i want all prospective applicants to know that i am totally approachable and you are clear for landing on any one of my "unlighted" runways. :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."i hate myself for loving you"... - joan jett

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    unfortunately unlike my business side I do no investigative research into their pasts.
    Yeah my last bf did this to me, googled me, read every page that came up, checked my credit, and, of course, found nothing negative. I chose to be flattered that he would go through all of that for me. Five months later when I realized he never trusted me for a second our entire relationship I wasn't flattered anymore (i.e. thought all of my straight Navy buddies and I were having a fuck fest every time we went out to sea, thought because I liked to take a shower before I ran at night meant that I had just left a tricks house, and that I only wanted him for his money (even though I made more and spent way more on him)). Ooops did I sound bitter. Maybe the investigative research into their past is something best left out? In the future, I will see this as a warning, and my ex still calls me at 3 in the morning when he is drunk (that loser).

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 001010100110
    Yeah my last bf did this to me, googled me, read every page that came up, checked my credit, and, of course, found nothing negative. I chose to be flattered that he would go through all of that for me. Five months later when I realized he never trusted me for a second our entire relationship I wasn't flattered anymore (i.e. thought all of my straight Navy buddies and I were having a fuck fest every time we went out to sea, thought because I liked to take a shower before I ran at night meant that I had just left a tricks house, and that I only wanted him for his money (even though I made more and spent way more on him)). Ooops did I sound bitter. Maybe the investigative research into their past is something best left out? In the future, I will see this as a warning, and my ex still calls me at 3 in the morning when he is drunk (that loser).
    hmmm...ya probably need to change your number , and for god's sakes , hide those rabbits! - fatal attraction

honestly i wish i did have sex with some of my "straight-buddies" but unfortunately they fell under the ..."do not sleep with your fellow co-worker clause"... ( don't piss in the same well you drink from )
    of course dating/sleeping with civillians had it's share of problems , i remember too often ( every weekend for 6 years ) waking up in some guys bed and not being able to speak the language ( puerto rico ) and having to explain to him ..." i had a great time , where is my car?"...
    this is not to say that i'm a slut! ( maybe skilled at getting in and out of my clothes ) just puerto rico is full of hot men!

sincerely ~ ..."to all the men i've loved before" - willie nelson & julio iglesias

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I don't think there's anything wrong on checking up on a person, just to see if they have a criminal record, are known to be physically or mentally abusive or if there are reports of them burying lovers in the back yard. In the world of BDSM we all check up on people we want to play with by asking for references or asking our friends if they know the person or have any experience with them. That's only for safety reasons, I mean you don't want to let someone tie you up and then have them put on Silence of the Lambs and talk about how much the film influenced their lives. But checking your credit report? That's a bit much.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com