Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: More Winning - Contest For April 19

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Ian, you got some Italian in yah?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    nah
    would you like to (have some Italian in yah)?

(sorry, I simply could not resist and I thought YOU would have seen that coming.)

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    would you like to (have some Italian in yah)?

(sorry, I simply could not resist and I thought YOU would have seen that coming.)
    geez what type of guy do you think I am? I am married, and that's the only type I want in me.. :coffee:

so if you know of a cute married Italian... :honest:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

prairiegrrl
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Easier said than done. Shooting models is not just clicking a cheapie digital camera. There are many things to consider. High quality cameras, lighting rigs, locations, paying the models. It all can add up to a lot of money, time and effort. Not to mention scouting models. And while a lot of them are really nice guys, some can be really high maintenance. Then there's the legal aspect of consulting a lawyer, making sure all the IDs are collected and proper paperwork signed. I'm not against people shooting their own, I'm all for it. I still think content providers are important because webmasters will always need to add new content in between their own shoots. But people always act like shooting your own content is so easy and anyone can do it, but it's way more work (if you want professional quality content, that is) than most people realize.

I never did say in my post to start shooting models right off the hop, what I did say was to learn the basics of shooting first whether you are shooting your friends at a BBQ/party or some scenic image while on vacation. You have to start somewhere might as well start with something that won't cost an arm and leg.

Don Mike you are right it is a lot of work to get professional quality content, I've worked in the media industry for 9 years and everyday and every shoot is different from the last...it's a never ending education.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by prairiegrrl
    I never did say in my post to start shooting models right off the hop, what I did say was to learn the basics of shooting first whether you are shooting your friends at a BBQ/party or some scenic image while on vacation. You have to start somewhere might as well start with something that won't cost an arm and leg.

Don Mike you are right it is a lot of work to get professional quality content, I've worked in the media industry for 9 years and everyday and every shoot is different from the last...it's a never ending education.
    Sorry prairiegrrl, I didn't mean to discount what you were saying. I think I was just in a mood and read it the wrong way. But you are right, no matter what you are going to do it's a good idea to try it out in a small way, learn what you are doing and really spend the time educating yourself before jumping in head first and spending a lot of money, because you might find you don't like it or that your talents really lie elsewhere.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

prairiegrrl
    No need for an apology DonMike. People can debate and still have respect for each others opinions. Reading text can be interpreted many different ways.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by prairiegrrl
    No need for an apology DonMike. People can debate and still have respect for each others opinions. Reading text can be interpreted many different ways.
    Right on! It is so nice to hear someone say that. I've said it before and even though a lot of people abide by that train of thought, a lot still don't. Sometimes people take things the wrong way on the boards and it goes way out of proportion.

I think we're gonna get along swimmingly, prairiegrrl.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com