Thread: I need advice on content

Marc1

I need advice on content

I'm having a really hard time finding gay niche content, the only thing I can find is twink. I can't find quality leather, bear, barebacking, mature, etc.

Now sites like AEBN and NakedSword are loaded with this content.

My question is how do they get it And how can I get it?

I want the content to use on my own sites, and not have to promote them through an affiliate program, I want to license the same content they use for my own sites

any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks

ps - sorry I didnt see Gary-Alan and Lee in Montreal, hopefully I can hear you speak another time

thanks

Lee1
    Marc,

We didnt go to the Montreal show

Had some stuff that was more important we had to take care of

We will def be at the Florida show in August though

Hmm content... take a look at http://www.gaycontentproviders.com you should find osme providers listed there thatll have what you need

You know where i am if ya need me bud.

Regards,

Lee

Marc1
    Thanks Lee

great list but I'm also trying to find downloadable videos I can buy, for gay AND shemale.

That list has lots of plugin stuff, but nothing thats downloadable.

I'm aware of ounique, max pixels and adultcontent.ca, but those dont have a lot of shemale, and theyre all vanilla sex, nothing fetish or kinky.

I'd love to find a provider that has a shitload of downloadable shemale and gay fetish/kink/unusual content

Ounique1
    Marc,

Have I got a content provider for you!!! Check out www.ounique.com. We have all kinds of gay bear, leather, tranny, fetish content. And we are having a huge sale right now where you can get 50% off your order if you order 50 or more items. The website has more details on that.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care.

Keep Groovin',
    Don Mike
    Ounique, Inc.
    http://www.ounique.com/

Airmy1
    Marc -

Check out the content at www.chichiclicks.com. We have serveral products that will keep your members happy.

Both Live and Raw and the Live And Raw Hotel have won awards from Cybersocket, and their viewers.

We also have content from premere gay magazines Unzipped, Freshmen, Men, and [2]. The galleries are updated (photographs and editorial) to match the current issue on the news stand.

We also have ton of other stuff. If you see anything you like just email me and I'll get you a user name and password to demo all the products.

ryan@chichiclicks.com

Go to www.chichiclicks.com, under content to die for

http://www.chichiclicks.com, Bringing live feeds, video streaming, and galleries to you!

Brent1
    Hi Marc

I have bear and leather video plug-ins for your site.Its by far the best content on the net for these niches!!

http://www.content.sexinc.com

email me for demo

Brent AT SexInc.com

Thanks!!

Xstr8guy1
    HAHAHA Marc!

Welcome to my HELL!

Ounique does indeed have great photosets/vid clips and Sex Inc has great bear/leather plugins... but where are the full-length feature movies?!? The only full-length features I can find are 80's vids... and they aren't even the good 80's precondom classics... just really bad 80's stuff. And other than Ounique and Sex Inc., we have ZERO alternatives for fetish/bear/leather/masculine content! My only suggestion is to contact the producers directly. I've tried a few companies and photagraphers, but have had no real luck yet.

Marc... If you find anything... let me know!

----------------------------------------------------
    Machine Fucking
    IMEN - New Gay AVS from ProAdult