Thread: Condom Cash Scheduled Server Upgrades

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Condom Cash Scheduled Server Upgrades

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that later this week we are going to be running a server move on all of the current Condom Cash sites.

This is going to facilitate the current growth that we have realized on the Condom Cash program over the last couple of weeks and, will also allow us to continually add to our hosted galleries along with the addition of some new hosted promo tools over the coming weeks.

There shouldnt be any tracking issues so far as affiliate sales go and, we shouldnt see any downtime on any of our current 24 paysites.

Once this upgrade and server move has started i will post in this thread to let everyone know and, likewise, once this upgrade has been completed, ill be sure to let everyone know about that also.

Finally, i want to take a moment to thank each and every one of our current affiliates for growing the program as quickly as it has done.

Regards,

Lee

Okay, we're starting the server move right now.

Regards,

Lee

Okay all content, tours and members areas have now been moved across to the new server.

I have just changed the DNS so, everything is working however, please be advised that there may be some intermittent down-time for all 24 of the Condom Cash paysites whilst the DNS is propagating to the new nameservers.

Other than any potential DNS issues that may be noticable over the next hour or so, everything else moved across without any problems and you should notice the tours loading a lot quicker in addition to the current members noticing that the content loads much faster in the members area also.

Regards,

Lee