Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chad Belville 2257 Compliance

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy
    It has to be a pretty big downer to be fired when Belville was just a pro bono lawyer to boot. You get what you pay for I always say.

And that says it all.
    Phillyguy,

Without being rude. Can I ask what your purpose/agenda is here? You have made less than 20 posts. Who are you? What do you do? Are you a webmaster?

Why don't you make a formal introduction to the board. Contribute something positive.

The reputation that Chad has on this board with webmasters cannot be damaged by those who know him with ANY remarks that you make whatsoever.

This Cobra issue is an issue that does not concern many of us at all, at least not as priority number one.

What concerns us is getting traffic to our sites, increasing sales, and making money. Can you contribute to that. If so it would be greatly appreciated...

rick
    I think PhillyGuy is Damon .... whose site I used to enjoy reading but the design is so horrid I can't read it any longer.

PhillyGuy

USC 2257 Custodian of Records FBI Raids

This says it all guys. I wonder what the Federal prison term is for knowingly Falsifying a Custodian of Records? Maybe Chad can tell everyone.

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary...tent_ID=272407

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy View Post
    This says it all guys. I wonder what the Federal prison term is for knowingly Falsifying a Custodian of Records? Maybe Chad can tell everyone.

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary...tent_ID=272407
    Once again, this would be Brent Corrigan's Custodian of Records problem, not Chad's (unless Chad is listed as the Custodian of Records).

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky