Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Month Of Winning - April 9th Contest Details

maxpower
    Well that’s cool I normally only drink bourbon and coke or 7up

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I can't do the hard alcohol stuff - not that I have a headache next day but I just dont like the taste

maxpower
    Well the club in Dallas back when I really like to drink gave out some really strong ones like 70% liqueur. God I would get so Fucked up, they only cost 1$ too I really miss Dallas sometimes

are you from plano, btw? because of your nick in the profile here

maxpower
    Did I win anything yet?

did i?
    pleeeease

maxpower
    Ya I am from Plano its just north of Dallas, its a really nice place, really one of the nicest I have really seen in all my travels.

I went to PSHS there 94/95 - when where you at PSHS (hopefully noe PESH :-P )

maxpower
    PSCH? in Plano TX I have not heard about that before. but if ya was in Plano in 95-95 it was a bit smaller but still the nicest places in TX

PSHS - Plano Senior High School

nicest place.. well... My first host famaly was at the corner of parker@park (hamilton homestead) - the second was over at parker@custer [edit: parker@preston - where the first upscale walmart is ]

I liked the big house and the pool of the first family but I liked the warm hearts of the second one much more... too bad I switched about 8 months after I arrived - I stayed 11

do you have a yearbook of '95? I was in yearbook class - there should be a picture of mine in it.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    PSHS - Plano Senior High School

nicest place.. well... My first host famaly was at the corner of parker@park (hamilton homestead) - the second was over at parker@custer [edit: parker@preston - where the first upscale walmart is ]

I liked the big house and the pool of the first family but I liked the warm hearts of the second one much more... too bad I switched about 8 months after I arrived - I stayed 11

do you have a yearbook of '95? I was in yearbook class - there should be a picture of mine in it.

No my Fam moved to Park and Preston after I was out of HS I went to HS in Rowlett TX, but ya Plano was the shit, after I spend some time in ft Lauderdale and maybe key west I want to move back to Plano, but now Frisco is the place to be in that area. Everything just keeps moving north. BTW why did you not back me up on the plano thing before you know what it is like man?

well, If you mean to back you up about how snobbish plano kids CAN be I can not back you up, honestly. Plano has an average income of $140k a person/year and many many kids/teenagers are very much spoiled by their parents.
    They "upscaled" the walmart there with high priced goods just because of the median income. Money makes the world go 'round in Plano - sadly.

Other than that I liked Plano a lot and have very fond memories there.
    My hostmom had a VW-Convertible - and I liked riding it at nights, roof down, cruising down 121 with my shirt open and having the warm air flowing all over my body... *sight*

I will dig out that Yearbook picture for y'all

maxpower
    Well as nice as Plano is its still not as over priced as CA. is by a long shot man. I really do miss driving around with the top off of my jeep in Dallas, its just way to cold here for that. I guess you are right I have been a bit spoiled it has really made it hard to live any place else, its like a BIG step down on the economic ladder to live most other places.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I guess you are right I have been a bit spoiled it has really made it hard to live any place else, its like a BIG step down on the economic ladder to live most other places.
    It is hard, yes - but... while in Plano you had VERY good HighSchools with a high level of education - that's something McKinney, Lewisville, Richardson and last not least The Colony lack most. Plano schools are well known and reknown throughout the country...

Most people I talked to while travelling the US (60% of the states) knew Plano...