Thread: question on investors

israeli32

question on investors

Assuming that I am looking for investors into my Israeli male movie productions - what should I do?

Any suggestions?

abostonboy
    This is a stupid question, but they are not uncut right?

Sorry I am tired....

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi

I guess you should write down some business plan - at least thats something I hear on different forums all the time.

Also I bet that building some reputation helps too to get some investors interested in your venture.

I dunno but you might want to show what you already have to the people and let people buy content from you - from what I see that guy in your banner ad here is rather good looking - eventhough I cannot see his face, the body is nice ;D

0,02 EUR

DEVELISH
    :-D

israeli32
    "a stupid question" ?!? it's a question.... and yes, the models are cut.

abostonboy
    can u aim me
    abostonboy2003

israeli32
    abostonboy, what do you mean by "can you aim me"?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    He means that you should contact him using AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)

DEVELISH
    :-D

in order to find an investor, i'd

create a business plan
    create a site plan
    create a resume of your experience in any areas that will be needed - ie marketing, design, photography, etc

use a real email address, not hotmail or gmail.
    always include contact info like cell phone and icq when you contact potential investors

also in order to make an investor feel more comfortable, learn about ways to guarantee that if the site makes money, they will get paid. ccbill offers a split so they can pay a partner and you separately and directly.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There are several things that you can do to ensure that getting an investor is easier than it could potentially be.

The first, you have already been told, get a business plan drawn up that you can show to them, people dont like handing money over on a whim, by showing that you have a solid business plan in place, your chances are somewhat better at finding an investor.

The next thing you need to do is be able to show any potential investor financial growth, they want to make money back on whatever they invest and by being able to show them that you are actually making money, thats going to be a great way to further ensure that they take you seriously.

You are also going to need to have reocrds of past finances available, if you can show them that in the last 12 months you have made $100,000 that is going to stand a LOT better than you just telling them you have made $100k in the last 12 months.

Also, finding investors isnt as easy as you may think, a lot of investors tend to stick to a solid client base, that works on a referral basis, if you know someone who has already found business investment, speak to them about introducing you to their investors, that is going to be the single most important aspect of getting financial backing, referrals talk, a lot more than $$ does.

Another good thing you can do, that we have done previously to find financial backing for our mainstream business, is to join any local golf or business clubs that may be in your area, the local golf club is the one that comes immediately to mind, most people who have a golf club membership are considered wealthy to many and, many of them have money they can invest, especially at some of the higher priced membership clubs

Regards,

Lee