Thread: Max

abostonboy

Max

Sorry I couldnt answer you im.

just was on one phone call after another.

I just registered the domain playfultwinks.com when I was answering the message on the board.

You can have it if you like it. I am not sure what a good twink name is.

I also emailed awiz about the questions you had as i want to know as well. Waiting for a reply. they are in the eu, so not sure time lag....

maxpower
    Will that was not what I wanted man, its just that you bitching about my url made me get a new one and I was just wanting to know what you though about the NEW name.

maxpower
    I bet my designers really hate me today, but they where really nice about the whole thing even when I asked the to change the name of the whole site to BARELY LEGAL GUYS.COM. So if you ever need and graphics done I would strongly suggest using http://blueflyadult.com they are really easy to work with and if they can deal with my mess I am sure that can do about anything.

I am also happy to announce I am NO longer in the over saturated Twink niche this site will now be a Teen Boys site 18-20 year old guys from top to bottom :baby:

abostonboy
    i made a remark about the name and how I felt it didn't apply to the market you wree going after, But that waas just part of it. I HOPE you feel comfortable with the new name and have ideas on what youcan do with it.

maxpower
    Do you not think the new name is more marketable? I really do and it gets me out of the whole twink crap too, if you ask me the whole Teen Boys niche is separate from the Twink one.

Also other than Teenboys.com, Barley Legal Boys and a few others that are not available this has to be one of the top 10 names in the world for a site like this, just sounds established off just the name. Not to mention a popular search fraise for Teen Boy sites, starts with BA so will be listed really high in allot of directories, and is really identifiable in any text links
    “Click-Here for Barley Legal Guys”

I know this site will not be for everyone but, it should be much easier to market and make more sales than just another 20-26 year old Twink site.

With all that said to I will beadle to keep my old site as well, as sell new memberships to previous members of the old site to the new on that I probably would have be harder if the site still have the same name.