Thread: XonDemand

dannyz

XonDemand

Just wanted to say thanks to Goldie (Marc) at XonDemand who I met from this board. He has really been awesome to work with helping us get our DVD's on their network and setting us up with our very own theatres. Anyone looking for a great VOD company to promote, Marc's service is hands down the best I've received! :thumbsup:

Goldie
    You made me blush, thanks so much for the kind words... This area of the company is still somewhat new to me, so I'm learning as I go. But I'm glad I was able to spend the time today with you to make sure we got everything worked out to get you signed up as a webmaster now and we look forward to working with you futher to create your custom theaters as well! Thanks again! :groovy:

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Just wanted to say thanks to Goldie (Marc) at XonDemand who I met from this board. He has really been awesome to work with helping us get our DVD's on their network and setting us up with our very own theatres. Anyone looking for a great VOD company to promote, Marc's service is hands down the best I've received! :thumbsup:
    Dan,

i have heard many good things about the quality of your videos. i heard they were well recieved. Congrats to u as well.