Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playfultwinks.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    really? who told you the word guys is more effective than the word twinks?

'cause it sure isn't if you're selling 18 - 21 year old boy content.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    BTW I just changed the NAME of my whole site off of some concern from a members of this group, if that is not taking advice I do NOT KNOW WHAT IS. But just like the previous post I made on this subject if it sounds too good to be true, or fishy in some way I will question it you are right. Their too if you are right and your advice stands up I will take it very time. Do you guys really just going around taking very ones word for everything, if so I know a really cool bridge in Brooklyn that I can sell you. :thumbsup:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    really? who told you the word guys is more effective than the word twinks?

'cause it sure isn't if you're selling 18 - 21 year old boy content.

Well part of my thinking about that is that BARELY LEGAL GUYS.COM will get me out of the whole twink niche, and some of the top twink/teen boy producers in the world agreed with that “really I could not ask much more” I will add Boys, Twinks, and a few other key words in my tag tittle for the SE’s but it is just a better name flat out. The site was really getting younger and younger just to be seen so this is just a natural progression if you ask me. I would say twinks really are 20-26 and teen boys would be more like 18-21 but you just say 18-19 or 18-20. Is this wrong in your opinion? Some rather big guys did disagree with you “will PM you about it if you like” BARELY LEGAL GUYS.COM just sounds like a bigger better Teen Boy site than TWINK GUY

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i do not hate m*xpower

jim

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    i do not hate m*xpower

jim

Thax man, I really do appreciate that its nice to get some love around here from time to time :love: