Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Thank You's

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    (Note to the Community: Brian's probably one of the CUTEST guys I've ever met )

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    I am one of the other one's too, right GA??

BDBionic

Benoitlc666
    Harlan darling, my ass is bruised, see what you've done. I was going to show it to Lee and Gary, but I couldn't because they would have thought that I was into spanking or something, or that my boyfriend beats me!

Kidding aside, I wish I was more focussed on gay bus. cause I really enjoyed seeing you and chatting with you guys. Time will come very soon. Am working on it.

And you can grab my ass anytime, I actually like it...:wtf:

Love and more love to you.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    I am one of the other one's too, right GA??
    OFCOURSE, Sweetie! You met Brian... he's got that THANG going on too LMAOPIP

Aly_AVN
    GREAT to see you all! I appreciated having a little more time than usual to spend with each of you. That was really nice.

Gary-Alan, Chris and Lee, thanks SO MUCH for a wonderful party. That was very nicely done, and awfully generous of you.

I'd love to have any of you on the show anytime. Let me know if you are, or will be ever be, in LA and we'll work it out! :bandana:

mansites-craig
    Hey Lee,
    It was great seeing you and everyone at the Phoenix Forum. I am still recovering from the three straight nights of after hours parties. I think we will make a tradition of it with you ceremoniously being the last allowed to leave.

Thanks everyone who attended. I hope you had as much fun as I did. We still have articles of clothing in the lost and found for anyone who wants to own up

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by mansites-craig
    I think we will make a tradition of it with you ceremoniously being the last allowed to leave.
    Haha you know im going to hold you to that now LOL

Speaking of being held to things...

Wheres that gorgeous straight guy who shattered all my dreams for life? LOL

Regards,

Lee

mansites-craig
    Lee, you are referring to Dwayne from Sexkey/Mansites. Maybe next time we can have "Let's convert Dwayne Party".

RainGurl
    craig! good to see you post. it was nice seeing you. sorry i didn't make it over to your room much...guess i'm getting too old for the late-late show.... :grin:

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    (Note to the Community: Brian's probably one of the CUTEST guys I've ever met )

Well big brother I must agree with you Brian is VERY CUTE. Only one problem, he followed me around the whole time in Phoenix. Strange hmmmmm.

Only kidding Brian you rock dude!!!! Now kidding about the following stuff, not the cute thingy that I meant

BDBionic
    aww thanks guys hehe.
    Of course I had to follow you around, Chris. You had guys crawling all over you all weekend. I was like one of those fish that latches itself on to sharks, hopin' to scrounge off whatever scraps of twink you left behind.
    Alas, that's the old me!
    hate to disappoint you all, but as Rainey can testify, I'm now a lesbian.
    So bring on the box!!

Scott

Big Grin Helloooo

Thank you LEE................compliments are always a plus in my book....and thank you everyone for your support with my transition to IMEN

Craig put on great after hours parties and I think I am in love with his wife. My favorite party of course was at Amsterdam...who could ask for more than a crowded gay bar....hmmmmmmmmmm...

Thank you to CCBill...............and to my peeps for always being there..............Holly at NS, Darren and Cynthia at AEBN, Jake at CS, Reena at NS, Kimberly at AVN and many many more...Gary , Lee, Chris................shit! I almost forgot! Thank you Juan! You are great....thank you for letting us ride in your car..love my peeps..............

I look forward to seeing you all in Florida......esp Rainy and her smiling face!!!!!!!!!! Hoooray!

..........ps...Sean from CC Bill, we never had dinner...........you are too popular
    Last edited by Scott; 04-05-2004 at 08:42 PM.

Chris Alan
    Brian and I.

Scott

Big Grin HAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Where is my pic? Aw! That is a good pic of you two! I will book the chapel in Vegas...............:groovy:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Scott, babe!

It's always a pleasure seeing you. And having more time to just shoot the breeze with you was great.

And remember my offer, if you need anything I'm just an email away.

Hugs,
    Gary