Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Thank You's

Scott
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Scott, babe!

It's always a pleasure seeing you. And having more time to just shoot the breeze with you was great.

And remember my offer, if you need anything I'm just an email away.

Hugs,
    Gary

Thank you Gary! I really do appreciate that!:worker:

Chris Alan

Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Originally posted by Imen Scott
    Where is my pic? Aw! That is a good pic of you two! I will book the chapel in Vegas...............:groovy:

for a larger version Click HERE

TopBucks_Juan

Re: Helloooo

Originally posted by Imen Scott shit! I almost forgot! Thank you Juan! You are great....thank you for letting us ride in your car..love my peeps..............[/B]

Scott!! You're very welcome. Both Michael and I enjoyed your company immensely. Both you and Darran are perfect for each other. ...Michael said the next time we will ride with the top down, :thumbsup: Woo Hoo!!! and rock out to Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

You will be receiving a "Chaueffer Bill" in the mail soon. I'd say you hook up with Darren and make him pay 1/2 the bill. LMFAOPIP

I'm just joking Girrrrl!!! I adore you. Never change your ways and "Keep it Real"!!!

Talk to you soon,

MacDaddy
    We had a great time in Phoenix, I'm still recovering. Amsterdam is a blur.

Lee, Gary, Chris you guys totally rock! Here's to a long friendship together.

I totally love Topbucks Lee, you're the best. Juan, you too! Looking forward to spending more time with you guys at the next show.

Scott, even though you don't remember me from one show to the next... it's all good.

The thing I remember saying the most during the week?... "Where the fuck is Darren?!"

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by MacDaddy

I totally love Topbucks Lee, you're the best. Juan, you too! Looking forward to spending more time with you guys at the next show.

Scott, even though you don't remember me from one show to the next... it's all good.

The thing I remember saying the most during the week?... "Where the fuck is Darren?!"
    Hey gorgeous

ICQ me please we need to talk

Regards,

Lee

Darren Austin
    I want to thank you everyone who supported the party and partied with us!

Top Bucks Lee -Girl nice to meet you , you rock , thank you! Can't wait to hang in FL

Cynthia- Love ya boo

Gary Allan- Keep shining baby , thank you for everything!

Lee (GWW) Without you no party is complete, keep on smiling boo, see ya in FL

Juan Top Bucks- there are no words to say about the amount of joy that you bring into peoples lives

Chris Allan- Work it out boy , you rock , thank you for evertyhing!

CC Bill Guys- Thank you to everyone at CC Bill for their support and love and to Patrick , you hot thing keep on rocking!!

Holly_ Boo, glad you are with Naked Sword wonderful family you are with . Glad we are BACK together, keep it strong!PS Happy Birthday!

Tim- Where have all the cowboys gone? Let's find out boo!

Reena- MY Neela , love you always and thank you for the support , love Luka!

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU ALWAYS
    Darren Austin

Darren Austin

I was always looking FOR YOU CUTE ASS, in Florida we better hang out and there will be some throw down happenin. I miss you BOOOOOOOOO

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Darren,

As always it was great hanging out with you. You are a prince! And you are very dear to me.

I'm looking forward to doing more with you and AEBN at future events. You are people we not only enjoy doing business with but we love you personally.

My best,
    Gary

Chris Alan
    Darren Baby, you rock Boooo!!! It was so wonderful to see you again. You are the best! See you soon.

Love Ya

Chris

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    Juan Top Bucks- there are no words to say about the amount of joy that you bring into peoples lives
    You are so sweet Darren. I can't see one reason for anyone not to fall in love with you when meeting you for the first time. I really had a great time, being around you at the Forum. Michael sends his love as well. Take care of you...boo!!!

Chris Alan
    Juan,

It was sooooo great to see you again. I had a great time hanging with you and that adorable boyfriend of yours Michael. You two are good peeps.

Love ya both

CA

Scott

Angry

Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    I want to thank you everyone who supported the party and partied with us!

Top Bucks Lee -Girl nice to meet you , you rock , thank you! Can't wait to hang in FL

Cynthia- Love ya boo

Gary Allan- Keep shining baby , thank you for everything!

Lee (GWW) Without you no party is complete, keep on smiling boo, see ya in FL

Chris Allan- Work it out boy , you rock , thank you for evertyhing!

CC Bill Guys- Thank you to everyone at CC Bill for their support and love and to Patrick , you hot thing keep on rocking!!

Holly_ Boo, glad you are with Naked Sword wonderful family you are with . Glad we are BACK together, keep it strong!PS Happy Birthday!

Tim- Where have all the cowboys gone? Let's find out boo!

Reena- MY Neela , love you always and thank you for the support , love Luka!

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU ALWAYS
    Darren Austin
    OMG DArren! Did you forget about me already? You are so busted!!!!!!!

Scott

OK MAc Daddy! Ya caught me! I know ya now.send me your info .......scott@imen.com.................and Juan! I will send your tip soon ...............Everyone note my email please .I would like to hear from all of you...even Darren Austin................but most of all, the stud money crowd!!!!! :0)

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Imen Scott
    OMG DArren! Did you forget about me already? You are so busted!!!!!!!
    LMAOPIP Leave it to you Scott to bust Darren.

BTW Scott it was really great hanging with you and getting to know you better. You ROCK!!!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

MacDaddy.. oooo Daddy!

I have to say it was more than a pleasure meeting you and sharing ideas. I am looking forward to working with you in the future! And finding time to hangout very soon, personally!

And after spending so much time with you, I'm sorry I told Lee we shouldn't try to GET you in our room alone. ROFLMAOPIP j/k

I know this thread seems to be the love fest of 2004, but I for one came back from this event with new colleagues and friends. LOL

My best,
    Gary-Alan