Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Phoenix Thank You's

Kath
    Just wanted to pop in and say a big THANK YOU to Gary-Alan for the wee bit of time he was able to spare for me. Thanks for not forgetting the little people!

Shoot me an email to kath@klixxx.com with your mailing address that we'd discussed and I'll make sure you get those copies of that infamous Klixxx Magazine issue! AND... still looking but I think I have all 10 pages of that original un-edited copy around here somewhere!

Hellos to....

LEE! Sorry we didn't get to see you much... but it was great saying hello. I hope the entire "matched set" shows up in San Diego - and yes, I *am* holding my breath!

DARREN - *BIG HUGS* to you dear... looking forward to talking with you later this week and all the VERY COOL things you've got going!

TopBucks LEE - Awesome meeting you for the first time. Great things happening @ TopBucks all the time - great to put a face to the name!

HOLLY - It was great to finally meet you, you're such a sweetheart. Hit me up via kath@klixxx.com (I got my email tweaked and running 100%) and let's see what we can do together to expand upon our growing co-op at Klixxx!

CHRIS - Always great to see you... even though we only had a brief "hello" in the hallway and a quick "hey how ya doin'" out front - it was great to see you again!

ALY - I will be tuning in to ALY TV - you betcha! Can't wait to see it... it's about time! Great to have a few moments to chat with you during lunch - so many people @ these shows, so little time... I know how it is.

To anyone I missed I AM SOOOOO SORRY but I just wanted to pop in and say hello. This year's gay panel was AWESOME and I will be contacting all who were involved for some additional quotes to use in an article for the magazine. Very informative, very industry-friendly and as always - very entertaining. I guess I should include a shout out to little Macy who won my heart as she patiently waited for Karl to finish the panel - what a doll!

Thanks for a great Phoenix Forum!!!

:bow:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Imen Scott
    OMG DArren! Did you forget about me already? You are so busted!!!!!!!
    Don't feel bad, Scott....Darren forgot about me too! Guess we can cry in our beer together!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kath
    Just wanted to pop in and say a big THANK YOU to Gary-Alan for the wee bit of time he was able to spare for me. Thanks for not forgetting the little people!

Kath, honey... you were the one person I wanted to spend time with. But like two ships we kept passing in each other. Next time we're in the same place, I PROMISE more time just for you!

***HUGE HUGS***

Gary

Macho 411
    Well I hope to see you all in Miami!!!!

Kath
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Kath, honey... you were the one person I wanted to spend time with. But like two ships we kept passing in each other. Next time we're in the same place, I PROMISE more time just for you!

***HUGE HUGS***

Gary
    So..... any chance you'll be coming to San Diego??? LMK - Burtros spotted out something for you when we were @ the mall yesterday and said "you've just GOT to get this for Gary-Alan" so I *do* have something for you! :bow:

*setting out the bait to lure GA to CA*

Darren Austin
    Originally posted by Harlan
    Don't feel bad, Scott....Darren forgot about me too! Guess we can cry in our beer together!
    HARLAN , I was kissing you every chance I got, I would never forget about you !

Darren Austin
    Originally posted by Imen Scott
    OMG DArren! Did you forget about me already? You are so busted!!!!!!!

SCOTT STOP THAT OR I WILL POKE YOUR EYE