Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member, quick hi

Mitch

new member, quick hi

Howdy to A/all from Phoenix and XXXCash

I met some really amazing people at this weekends Phoenix Forum and Gary-Alan suggested I join up here. Currently I am the Content Manager for XXXCash and our sites including nakedsoldier.com, armymeat.com, navymeat.com, malestars.com and malecelebrities.com . I am very active in the local/national Adult community, Free Speech Associations and Fetish communities. I have been in "adult industries" for several years and look forward to meeting every single one of you. Feel free to ICQ/AOL me anytime.

Always looking for good hardcore military content, licensed gay and exclusive gay products. All filled up on leased/plug in content.

Big shouts to Andy from DickMag, DickShow, Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick oh and straightboysfucking.com , *there's your plug* .

Gary-Alan from here , helped me understand a lot about free sites!

Karl from Bedfellowcash for the best quote of the Forum "Complaints are like Mac users, they are small in number but voiceforous in opinion"

Rocky from BeachBoi for being so damned helpful with content and content ideas. Oh and his main star is gorgeous too.

Ok I am off. see you all soon!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community Mitch

Regards,

Lee

Jason
    Great to have you here...Welcome!

Unfortunately...I wasn't able to make it to Phoenix :crybaby:

But I'm sure we'll meet at another show soon. You got to meet a bunch of great people and have a lot of access to them and more here. Hope to hear more from you soon.

ps...loving the military sites/content :goof:

TopBucks_Juan

Welcome!!!

Hey Mitch, this is Juan with TopBucks...(we spoke briefly in Phoenix). Welcome aboard!! Always nice to see new faces here. :thumbsup:
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 04-05-2004 at 04:05 PM.

Bell

Re: new member, quick hi

Originally posted by XXXcash - Mitch
    Howdy to A/all from Phoenix and XXXCash

I met some really amazing people at this weekends Phoenix Forum and Gary-Alan suggested I join up here. Currently I am the Content Manager for XXXCash and our sites including nakedsoldier.com, armymeat.com, navymeat.com, malestars.com and malecelebrities.com . I am very active in the local/national Adult community, Free Speech Associations and Fetish communities. I have been in "adult industries" for several years and look forward to meeting every single one of you. Feel free to ICQ/AOL me anytime.

Always looking for good hardcore military content, licensed gay and exclusive gay products. All filled up on leased/plug in content.

Big shouts to Andy from DickMag, DickShow, Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick oh and straightboysfucking.com , *there's your plug* .

Gary-Alan from here , helped me understand a lot about free sites!

Karl from Bedfellowcash for the best quote of the Forum "Complaints are like Mac users, they are small in number but voiceforous in opinion"

Rocky from BeachBoi for being so damned helpful with content and content ideas. Oh and his main star is gorgeous too.

Ok I am off. see you all soon!

oh.... good gawd your pic looks scarry !!!!
    you look strong enough to crush little Bell like a bug...

speaking of looks - you look like you'd make some GREAT content content yourself... have you ever ??

what a COOL job you have - being a content manager...

that would be a TERRIFIC job... getting to find contnet, have
    it created and organize shoots... is that what you do ??

I'd never thought of doing that - but it sounds perfect...
    I do KNOW though - that it would be ALLOT of HARD work and
    that networking would be KEY...

~Bell

p.s. welcome in...
    oh and... I see that A/all in your post (wink)
    from B/Bell - - - LOL!!!
    Last edited by Bell; 04-06-2004 at 08:52 PM.

Jasun
    Hey Mitch... Welcome to the group. We're always having fun here, and unlike a few other boards, we actually help each other out, give each other support and are a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with.

Jason's probably hanging out right now, in fact.

Jason
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Hey Mitch... Welcome to the group. We're always having fun here, and unlike a few other boards, we actually help each other out, give each other support and are a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with.

Jason's probably hanging out right now, in fact.
    I prefer to hang out as often as possible...but sometimes I get ticketed.

Bell
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    I prefer to hang out as often as possible...but sometimes I get ticketed.

ouch!!!

how do they attach the ticket ??

~Bell

Ounique
    Hey Mitch,

Hello again. Welcome to our little neck of the woods.

You know, guys, even though I did not make it to Phoenix this past weekend I did get to meet Mitch when I was out there a few weeks ago. And Bell, he is even more woofy in real life!

Scorpio
    Howdy and welcome to the board

Bell
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Hey Mitch,

Hello again. Welcome to our little neck of the woods.

You know, guys, even though I did not make it to Phoenix this past weekend I did get to meet Mitch when I was out there a few weeks ago. And Bell, he is even more woofy in real life!

yowza....

you're giving me wicked ideas...
    now how the heck am I supposed to get my Tuesday WORK sheet completed... ?? huh...?? just tell me ... how ??

~Bell

Ounique
    Originally posted by Bell
    yowza....

you're giving me wicked ideas...
    now how the heck am I supposed to get my Tuesday WORK sheet completed... ?? huh...?? just tell me ... how ??

~Bell
    Bwahahahaha!!! :devil:

Mitch

thank you all

thank you for such a warm welcome, I am gratfeful to be speaking to such amazing people here. and Don is a cute boy too, I can think of many uses for him grin.

Ounique

Re: thank you all

Originally posted by XXXcash - Mitch
    thank you for such a warm welcome, I am gratfeful to be speaking to such amazing people here. and Don is a cute boy too, I can think of many uses for him grin.
    :wtf: Woof! Um... s'cuse me for a moment. I'll be right back, something suddenly came up! :vanish:

Mitch
    hey all, fyi I changed my nick to just "Mitch" becuase I am no longer affliated with xxxcash. so I am looking anew now, but if I keep looking towards Don I may just have to relocate to LA..maybe the LA boys of leather need a good daddy

and yes Bell, I did say A/all..if you know what that implies grin