Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Domain Names

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill
    Thanks Lee. In the last couple of months I've made a couple hundred bucks having my domain listed at Sedo. One sold.....and after two months of being jerked around I just gave up, retracted it and cancelled my account with them. When I've sold domains myself I can usually get the transaction done in 7 to 10 days.

Bill
    Domain sales normally take 7 days or less at Sedo when you have a motivated buyer, one of the first domains i sold through them had a completed transaction within 4 days, including payment in to my Paypal account.

Regards,

Lee

abostonboy
    I wonder how much precondomclassics.com is worth?

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    When pricing domains for resale you need to look at all the variables, brandability, traffic, how it sounds, is it a singular/plural domain, etc.

As Patti correctly pointed out, a domain is ultimately worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it and, in all honesty, i think most people would put a higher value on gaypayouts.com than they would gaypayout.com
    Actually NOT having both singular and plural can make a domain almost worthless.

If someone is going to drop a big chunk of cash on either version, and build a successful program, the last thing they want is someone to capitalize on the other version.