Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to Jail ??

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapdick
    dang - not not only :jasun: and :develish: have a smiley here, but also maxp :max:

:yeah:
    Yes that is the Holly Trinity of GWM :groovy: and before you ask I am the “son” :baby:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yeah, I seem to remember a "Don" smiley... another time... another place... another board....

Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

dang - not not only and have a smiley here, but also maxp
    HOLY SHIT

sorry, cheapdick, I hit the wrong button when trying to reply to YOUR posting and accidently I have overwritten what you said AND written using your posting - I hit EDIT instead of REPLY - I am so sorry, sir

DEVELISH

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Yeah, I seem to remember a "Don" smiley... another time... another place... another board....

You could ask Lee to give you like that here, but then I would not feel so special anymore :cry:

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip

(a) the new regs (although currently enjoined from enforcement) REQUIRE a sponsor to provide affiliates with 2257 records if there is any explicit content on the affiliate's site (even a banner that's explicit); and

chip, perhaps you were informed by your attornies differently or maybe meant it in a different way. The new regs do not require a sponsor to provide affiliates with 2257 records, they require the affiliate to posess the 2257 records for the material provided to them by the sponsor. Thats a big difference.

cheapdick

Big Grin

Hahaha! NP. It was funny. :max: :playboy:

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    HOLY SHIT

sorry, cheapdick, I hit the wrong button when trying to reply to YOUR posting and accidently I have overwritten what you said AND written using your posting - I hit EDIT instead of REPLY - I am so sorry, sir

DEVELISH

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Ya I with you guys who cares if they are legal or not, if they might possibly look a bit like they could be under 18 to anyone I would not even thing about promoting that site. Hell I don’t think ANYONE should promote a twink site of any kind, all twink sites are just made for pedophiles that can no longer get real CP. Its about time we start rounding up these boarder line CP promoters and put them all in prison camps where we all know they belong. :2ymca:
    Did no one else catch the irony in max's post? I'm pretty sure he would like everyone to stop promoting twink sites so he could have a monopoly on the market.

No, I didn't think max was capable of irony either... but there you go. :nowords:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Did no one else catch the irony in max's post? I'm pretty sure he would like everyone to stop promoting twink sites so he could have a monopoly on the market.

No, I didn't think max was capable of irony either... but there you go. :nowords:

No they did not get it man, and that I was trying to show how ridiculous the whole idea of twink sites = ********* sites really is. If you don’t like that stuff its fine with me, but to refer to that type of content in a negative light “after all its about the most subdued gay content around” is what I would call the pot calling the kettle back. We above all people should not fall into the same old “divide and conquer” crap.

But I really do think EVERYONE should stop promoting, creating, and even thinking about twink sites all together. I suggest making Bear, and Muscle Men sites like their is no tomorrow, its safe and you would all sleep better at night I know I will.

Quote Originally Posted by djdez
    chip, perhaps you were informed by your attornies differently or maybe meant it in a different way. The new regs do not require a sponsor to provide affiliates with 2257 records, they require the affiliate to posess the 2257 records for the material provided to them by the sponsor. Thats a big difference.
    Oops... you're quite correct... according to 2257, it's the affiliate's responsibility to request and keep the records, and that IS a big difference. That's my error.

My main point to Max, though, was that if a sponsor is providing sexually explicit content for an affiliate, s/he has to make the records available (IF the injunction is lifted) for an affiliate who requests them, so the whole point about not providing IDs that Max was making was rather pointless, unless he's only going to provide non-explicit content. But thanks for the clarification... I know there are a lot of lurkers, and 2257 is a mess, so it's important to disseminate correct information.

But I really do think EVERYONE should stop promoting, creating, and even thinking about twink sites all together. I suggest making Bear, and Muscle Men sites like their is no tomorrow, its safe and you would all sleep better at night I know I will.
    Then why are you developing a twink site? If you have beliefs, you should follow them.

chip, chip, chip...

you aren't taking your own advice. now WHAT are you supposed to say to max?

Then why are you developing a twink site? If you have beliefs, you should follow them.

maxpower

+ :goof: = :wacko:

+ :goof: = :wacko:

maxpower