View Poll Results: How ofen are you forced to re login here to read a post?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • every time

2 16.67%
  • hourly

1 8.33%
  • daily

0 0%
  • yearly

9 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll How offen

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by buffdude
    I did just that this morning before i said anything about:frown:
    Not really sure what else i can suggest then sorry, there is no reason i can think of why you should be having these problems

Hopefully one of our other community members will be able to offer you some advice though

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    well i am using firefox 1. something. not 2.0 yet and haven't had any problem logging in and staying logged in. Out of curiousity I even fired up IE and logged in here, nary a problem and I haven't used IE to log in here for ages... since before we lost the key for Paco's cage but found DonMike's leopard skinned thongs.. so no headaches here in logging in. :coffee:
    *raise head out doggy dish long enough to let out a howl*
    :woof:

Firefox 1.5.0.4 here, no re-login problems except when I delete all my cookies in a mad harddrive cleaning effort.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    I haven't used IE to log in here for ages... since before we lost the key for Paco's cage but found DonMike's leopard skinned thongs.. so no headaches here in logging in. :coffee:
    Yeah? And why haven't you sent them back to me??? Hmmmm??? I'm forced to keep wearing the used jockstraps that Jasun left behind when he was staying with me. :pirate:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Yeah? And why haven't you sent them back to me??? Hmmmm??? I'm forced to keep wearing the used jockstraps that Jasun left behind when he was staying with me. :pirate:
    will as soon as Paco finishes cleaning his teeth and other personal hygeine body parts... after all, a clean paco is a happy paco... :whip:

oh and on topic... have you used the 'clear cache' option on netscape in the browser toolbar options? I know in firefox that usually works for me when I have had problems logging in to other sites. :coffee: somehow the clear cache doesn't happen as well otherwise. least for me.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online