Thread: Global Male Pass?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    archer1

Global Male Pass?

Anyone have any info about what's happening at global male pass avs.

i know they got hit by visa and have to reapprove all sites in their list but.....

i've made the required changes and even submitted a couple of new sites but haven't heard from them....

and not getting any emails back either?

any one with a clue?

Lee1
    Ill see if i can get Bryan to pop over here and help you out Archer.

Regards,

Lee

GMPass Jeremy
    Sorry to hear you have had trouble reaching us. We are still here and now have two additional webmaster support personnel. Please contact any of us in the future.

Jeremy

jeremy@gmpass.com icq 267590047
    roman@gmpass.com icq 246613668
    bryan@webnetone.net icq 172036087

Huskyhunks1
    That's weird because I have always, I mean always, received emails promptly from GMPass. Usually within a few hours someone will contact me about my question. No other AVS even comes close to the support they give.

I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, it just never happened to me in 4 years.

HH

archer1
    just a note to say that GMP got back to me....

two thumbs up

thanks

GMPass Jeremy1
    Hey Everyone,

We have been reading the boards and all your emails and we understand everyone's concerns regarding the state of our industry. For your assurance, GMPass works closely with both CCBill and EPOCH and are speaking with them daily to understand the new guidelines and procedures. Be assured that we will pass on any new information as it becomes available and will give you as much lead time as possible to make the necessary changes.

As always, please feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding your individual account, we appreciate everyone's patience and co-operation.

Thank you.

Jeremy
    jeremy@gmpass.com
    ICQ 26790047