Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Exclusive Israeli Models for sale

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    ya this was mainly just a spam thread, but I am not sure if he thinks I work for maxpixels or not
    I can imagine there are people who are concerned that others might think you work for MaxPixels - but then again - I have a vivid imagination...

DEVELISH

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    I can imagine there are people who are concerned that others might think you work for MaxPixels - but then again - I have a vivid imagination...

DEVELISH

Well I would think most would know I have nothing to sell you guys, other wise I would have to be much more neutered in my posts. But if maxpixels wants to pay me in content to use their link in my signature or to say in it that I am not affiliated with them in anyway I would be glad to talk about it :groovy:

israeli32
    Hi Maxpower,

yes, I confused you with maxpixels (power, pixels... i was tired and got confused a little... sorry). The link to MaxPixel in my previous reply was done automatically from the key word I typed.

I also don't understand how What started out as an innocent offer for content (yes, we do have hairy and smooth models, on request) could very well go southern Lebanon's Hezbollah terrorists - this is not a political forum, and that should stay that way, but after saying that, let me ask you MaxPower, you wrote (quote): "You don’t think if we set them up some other place like Germany..."... Ammmmmm, ... what do you mean by "if we set them up some place else"… Who are WE?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by israeli32
    Hi Maxpower,

yes, I confused you with maxpixels (power, pixels... i was tired and got confused a little... sorry). The link to MaxPixel in my previous reply was done automatically from the key word I typed.

I also don't understand how What started out as an innocent offer for content (yes, we do have hairy and smooth models, on request) could very well go southern Lebanon's Hezbollah terrorists - this is not a political forum, and that should stay that way, but after saying that, let me ask you MaxPower, you wrote (quote): "You don’t think if we set them up some other place like Germany..."... Ammmmmm, ... what do you mean by "if we set them up some place else"… Who are WE?

“WE” in this instance are the Axis Powers after WW2, but mainly the US that recreated Israel for many reasons at the time. I have nothing against Israel, and its way to late to do anything about it, but it might have not been the best idea. “The best plans of mice and men”

And with out a bit of drama this tread would be dead so in a way you should thank me

maxpower
    Sorry correction “Allied Powers” not Axis Powers its been a long day for me too

israeli32
    MaxPower,

It's late now (almost 02:45 am, here in Tel Aviv… the gay capital of the middle east)… I completely disagree with you… you are 100% wrong… but never mind…. However, one word of advice, generally speaking, don't just look back at history with regrets and disappointments ("had only…"); You should look back at history the other way around ("OK, what next….).

maxpower
    Ya I completely understand you might disagree with me, and that in no way would I ever suggest that we can or should change things now. Hine sight is always 20/20, but I am really not sure this was the intent. It dose take some of the heat off of the US, England ECT, helped you guys out with a home land and all but I am not sure I would say that is worth all death/war it has caused.

All this said I really do hope all this gets worked out for everyone quick and never happens again.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Sean you obviously haven't a clue as to why Israel exists and even why it is where it is, so rather than belabor the point, you should learn to let things go instead of always raising shit. go get a dog or something
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

maxpower
    So please enlighten me where I am wrong, I did say recreate.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    oy vey :eek:

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    So please enlighten me where I am wrong, I did say recreate.

MAX

You are WRONG

You are smart enough to know that this guy is dealing with major shit living in a country that is involved in a new conflict where people are being bombed and killed, yet he's continuing business as usual to make a living.

You're being selfish and scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and get board conflict this way.

I'm all for people speaking their mind just know that your audience is on to why you do the things you do so up your game and start building some integrity.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    israeli32, one important thing to remember about the message boards... never take one person's opinion as being that of the whole board. Max has a right to his opinions but that does not mean the rest of us share them.

MaxPower does not work for MaxPixels. So please do not take the things he says or the way he says them as any reflection of me or this fine company. Thank you very much.

And no, Max. I'm not giving you free content.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

israeli32
    Hi Don,

What's up? Long time no talk…. (we'll be in touch via email).

Thanks for the info. I honestly respect everyone's opinion. I just thought that MaxPower took his political analyst way too far to the Allied Powers and WWII...

Also, psychologically speaking, when talking to people from other countries, Israelis as myself immediately tend to take right-wing political point of view in the dialog. (the Defendant Attorney position").

WegCash Robert

Hey

I think the content is hot. I love those types of guys! HOT!

israeli32
    Thanks Robert Yes.Israeli are HOT.. talking about HOT - yesterday I saw the movie "Dawson's 50-Load Weekend Part 1" (produced by http://www.treasureislandmedia.com)... did anyone say this bareback movie?!?

And what can I say: Dowson is... maybe crazy, maybe brave, maybe stupid, maybe so many other things... As an adult producer as myself, and in person life as well, I've never seen such a phenomenon...

I would love to...not f**k him… but to talk to him. Put me and him in one room for one hour - just for talking, and it would be a dream come true for me.

Anyone heard about him? Is he alive? Did he got AIDS? Is he ok?