Thread: anyone use boyhits?

chilihost1

anyone use boyhits?

if so, how was the traffic and was it worth it. Or if you have used a different paid gay traffic program, let me know.

PLEASE do not post if you are the owner of that traffic source.

Thanks,

Luke

BT1
    i cant post?

Mansized1
    Bitch!

Mansized1
    I'd like to post out (just in case anyone took my above post seriously) that I'm just joking around with chili.

We go WAAAAAAAY back! We're like..well, like two ex's that get along quite well. (Damn..now even I'm confused! haha)

sugar1
    chilihost, i purchased a little traffic from boyhits a couple of weeks ago for my tgp and the traffic was very productive, around 300%. i just purchased some more traffic from them and plan to purchase alot more in the near future.
    the only bad thing is that it could take up to a wek before you start to recieve any trafic, but i think that this is do to the fact that so many people buy from boyhits and i didn't mind the wait. anyway, i recommend that you give them a try

Gay Gallery Spots Avalable ICQ 167520274

chilihost1
    Thanks for the lovely response, mansized...is that revenge for your $700 phone bill from our last chat? You still love me, admit it!!!

Thanks for the input, sugar. One question, how do you measure the productivity of traffic?

Cheers!

Luke

GaryAlan1
    Great Question Luke, I was about to ask the same ; )

I find that a lot of people wok that number differently.

Sugar, I'd love to know too.

Thanks,

GA

Gary-Alan
    Gay Wide Webmasters
    http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com

GA Media Corp.

BT1
    sugar: thanks for the good words. i am very glad our taffic is working for you. i am always around if you anyone needs me.