Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TGP Owners - Do You List Galleries Knowing The Content On Them Is Stolen?

realtoughbear
    So is PrdeAccess (a sponsor of GWW) still using stolen content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by realtoughbear View Post
    Last we heard the guy who used all that stolen content is no longer at PrideAccess and it was all removed right before he got the boot

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realtoughbear View Post
    THY the new owner has assured me its clean and a legit operation now -

True or not I cannot confirm or deny it for you - I havent reviewed all their content since the original incident happened - we have however as of RECENTLY released the blacklist against them and allowed their galleries to be posted again....

How long have you been gay?
    prideaccess has no longer illegal content and everyone is welcome to check that by themselves.... if you need anything just contact me on icq or email.

and procam its all cool but im not sure if i like it much that you still gotta mention prideaccess each time someone talks about illegal content.... its just that you know that lot of webmasters just read some posts and not the whole thing and it could be kinda confusing....

i know how frustrated it was for you but this happened already over 1 year ago... im not telling you to forget it, actually its never good to forget... but just try to not match the words prideaccess and illegal content again.

thanks.
    thy