Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCBill - What Is Your Refund Policy Please?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    I know somebody (no, not me!) who runs a non-erotic site.

When somebody does a chargeback saying he didn't sign up for the account that guy writes an email back with a legal document that guy has to sign stating that he in no case never signed up for the account.

With that legal doc (IF signed *grin*) that guy goes straight to the police with access logs, user account data, email account information and such and files a report against "John Doe" about fraud, computer manipulation, data manipulation and hands over that information.

Usually though people remember that they indeed signed up and happily wire the funds

DEVELISH

Ya that would be a great idea if it was Halloween and we wanted to scare the Hell out of any potentially customers, but despite popular option I am not that big of a asshole. :wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Ya that would be a great idea if it was Halloween and we wanted to scare the Hell out of any potentially customers, but despite popular option I am not that big of a asshole. :wtf:
    I think that getting a credit once every 4 months puts you in a different league then others getting credits on a more frequent basis.

If you owned a store and customers kept coming in and taking things without paying you'd want recourse to take action.

People are coming into our stores and taking things, what is our recourse?

Come up with a workable solution for us, and implement it. You'll be rich

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I think that getting a credit once every 4 months puts you in a different league then others getting credits on a more frequent basis.

If you owned a store and customers kept coming in and taking things without paying you'd want recourse to take action.

People are coming into our stores and taking things, what is our recourse?

Come up with a workable solution for us, and implement it. You'll be rich

Its hard for me to even imagine the volume of sales that it would take before this would really become a problem. If I am only losing like 0.1-0.3 at the very most do to this I really can not see a problem that is really worth getting all uptight about. Now checks hell I lose like 60-75% of them, but I don’t take checks anymore

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Its hard for me to even imagine the volume of sales that it would take before this would really become a problem. If I am only losing like 0.1-0.3 at the very most do to this I really can not see a problem that is really worth getting all uptight about. Now checks hell I lose like 60-75% of them, but I don’t take checks anymore
    I was just about to write how many sales that guy makes a day (seen that stats) and tell ya - its worth the hassle he undergoes

in the end about 3-5% remain solid on what they say and resist to pay and sign the legal doc mentioned and everything goes its way....

maxpower
    I was just about to write how many sales that guy makes a day (seen that stats) and tell ya - its worth the hassle he undergoes

in the end about 3-5% remain solid on what they say and resist to pay and sign the legal doc mentioned and everything goes its way....

Why the hell would anyone sign a legal document then mail/fax it to this guy, then not pay? And who makes customers do that before a sale? WTF is this guy selling? If you stupid enough to sign a document after you decide to not pay, them you probably can not remember you name in the first place.

This whole thing sounds really fishy to me :wacko:

maxpower

you do have recourse - you can send collections after them. i used to contact them myself back a few years and some actually sent us checks after i explained that using a site and claiming you didn't is actually bank fraud.

Why the hell would anyone sign a legal document then mail/fax it to this guy, then not pay? And who makes customers do that before a sale? WTF is this guy selling? If you stupid enough to sign a document after you decide to not pay, them you probably can not remember you name in the first place.

This whole thing sounds really fishy to me :wacko:
    You are somewhat confused, max... let me explain it to you

The customer buys someting - like a membership over the internet - he gets the account data and loggs in.

The site owner send email-paymet-reminders to which the customers respond (usually) and requests payments.

Then when he has to pay for that account he either pays regularly or he sais that he had't used it OR his kid used it OR somebody must have enteres his data.

If a customer insists on NOT having entered the data (then of course sombody else did) he receives a legal doc and testifies under oath that customer did not enter his data for payment. With the document signed and the login data, email address where the data was sent to, IP which was saved upon filling out payment form, usage statistics for that IP inside member are the site owner files a report at the local police against "Unknown". This way he can make the Telcom hand out the IP-Owner data for that given time of use - everything goes its full fledged legal ways then.

When the customer receives this document usually they remember when they did enter it and pay - the partial amnesia is gone :-)

Clear?

maxpower
    How much is this for? Sounds like allot of crap for 24.95. You said membership right only adult sites have memberships like that that I know of, well a few others but they cost even less that most adult sites. All I can say is this guy sounds like a really uptight asshole, on a power trip. I do not know if he’s a German or not, but I do know some German’s have a reputation for being like his though.

I wish you would tell us more like the type of site “what he sales”, the amount of the charge, and the last time this guy had sex. But I am going to bed so this will have to wait until tomorrow, but please tell me what site this guy has so I never promote him. Its cool to try to make people pay for what the use, but this is going over the line if you ask me.

maxpower
    And BTW people do not have to deal with him at all to get a refund or a charge back, I still do not see why anyone would sign shit. If 1 out of 25 “4%” or 5% 1 out of 20 people are wanting a refund or a charge back, maybe he should be working to improving his service more that playing E-Cop. :2ymca:

Sleep well max

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It was sooooo nice for the few days Max wasn't around.

If everyone could just go back to ignoring him, we could continue sharing useful information here on GWW.

maxpower
    Sleep well max

Thax man and good morning :sun: I do tend to get a bit bitchy at the end of my 18 hour days hu

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    It was sooooo nice for the few days Max wasn't around.

If everyone could just go back to ignoring him, we could continue sharing useful information here on GWW.
    *Coughs* Asshole :honest: