This is a funny thing, yesterday I got an email from these people telling me they were going to get my webhost to drop me all because I sent them an email requesting their model 2257 info. They responded with a pretty rotten attitude telling me they were going to make up lies and emails about me and send them to my host. Hmmm, I dont know what they could be thinking of but I would say this program is not a ligit one to signup too. First of all they are promoting underage content, 2nd of all they have no privacy policy! (who knows where your personal signup info is ending up). Also the webhost "medialove.net" has also been sending me threatening emails telling me the same thing when I asked for (tenderfoot's) 2257 info (tenderdesign.com) so I am assuming these two entities are the same people. I would be very carefull as to who you all signup to now adays to promote a program, cause your personal infomation could be used without you knowing about it.This guy tenderdesign.com should be one to stay clear from for he has been threatening my other webmaster friends on here and on other boards. GFY is about ready to can his ass for harrasment.So be carfull that your not promoting any sites located on medialove.net's servers or any other site for that matter that participates in this type of behiavior.