Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should You Give Good Advice?

cheapdick

I Wonder?

Hmmm...interesting point. I wonder why we don't hear from them...live....on these boards?:gossip:

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    This is supposed to be a Gay wemaster community, not a community of reps and service people.

I want to know what RandyBlue thinks. I want to know what John Marsh thinks at fratmen. I want to know what Doug and Jay think at Amateurstraightguys. I want to know what Sean Cody thinks. I know if I call them on the phone I'll get their opinions but why not post on webmaster boards? Most of you have already told me on the phone and I think I've already stated the answer for most of you, but just post it publicly so others know. Maybe the communities can change so you'll come back and contribute.

I'm glad HunkHunter has posted in this thread. :thumbsup:

maxpower
    This is supposed to be a Gay wemaster community, not a community of reps and service people.

I want to know what RandyBlue thinks. I want to know what John Marsh thinks at fratmen. I want to know what Doug and Jay think at Amateurstraightguys. I want to know what Sean Cody thinks. I know if I call them on the phone I'll get their opinions but why not post on webmaster boards? Most of you have already told me on the phone and I think I've already stated the answer for most of you, but just post it publicly so others know. Maybe the communities can change so you'll come back and contribute.

I'm glad HunkHunter has posted in this thread. :thumbsup:

Ya I would really like that as well, we do have the guy from IntenseCash around from time to time, and HunkHunter now like you said, but we “by we I mean I” really get very little views from our piers especially about anything controversial, or that would be very helpfully in site creation, marketing, content accusation ECT. But I do guess after you build a site up for so long you need a break, and maybe if they said something I do from time to time :eek: they could get sued, or some other PR problems.

yet a lot of the owners and operators of the large straight companies still post on boards - and a lot of them answer question.

i won't change the way i act because of what other peoiple do - i'll stick with "to thine own self be true".

whatever others do, i will be true to my own beliefs. helping is a good thing and if no one in a big program ever did help anyone, i'm happy and proud that bec, luke and so many of our associates are always ready to help - as am i

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Unlike some, it is inconceivable for me to offer an opinion if I know it is bad information. Seems to me that is just plain being an asshole.

I agree with Pattie and Bec, and frankly whether Randy Blue or whoever posts or doesn't post, doesn't really matter. It is my sense of right and wrong that counts to me, and so while some scum might be lurking and gleaning information, doesn't really matter because my purpose in offering advice is to help the person asking, and so what if others glean something from it, knowledge is something to be shared, not held captive or doled out to only a select few. That just elistism at its worst and it doesn't help advance anyone.

just my pennies worth.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

TheWhack
    MaxPower... your posts are interesting to say the least.

I believe they might lower my IQ

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Ya I would really like that as well, we do have the guy from IntenseCash around from time to time, and HunkHunter now like you said, but we “by we I mean I” really get very little views from our piers especially about anything controversial, or that would be very helpfully in site creation, marketing, content accusation ECT. But I do guess after you build a site up for so long you need a break, and maybe if they said something I do from time to time :eek: they could get sued, or some other PR problems.
    I diagree. We exchanged a series of e-mails in which I offered a considerable amount of constructive criticism about your site. I do not remember sugar-coating any comment.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkhunter View Post
    I diagree. We exchanged a series of e-mails in which I offered a considerable amount of constructive criticism about your site. I do not remember sugar-coating any comment.
    Well I guess you might have miss understood man, I do appreciate really all the help you offered to me was not talking about you in anyway other than saying you are the few +’s we have around here. In this instance a + is someone that really runs a real world class site. Again I am really happy you did take the time to help me, and would never what you to sugar coat anything. In fact I will send you an example of the site I am about to open now, this has not been made public at all yet, and you do not really have to offer much feed back but it would make me feel better just knowing I did show you. :thumbsup:

Paco

Can you help me with something, please?

From what I gather/understand: you are upset with the fact that people such as I (a person whom works for a affiliate program/sponsor, often referred to as a "representative"), and those from the "service" industry, were/are allowed to join & post on/at GWW.

Is that correct?

A simple yes or no is all that I require.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post

From what I gather/understand: you are upset with the fact that people such as I (a person whom works for a affiliate program/sponsor, often referred to as a "representative"), and those from the "service" industry, were/are allowed to join & post on/at GWW.

Is that correct?

no sweetheart :bananacock:

check your ICQ
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post

Is that correct?

What site do you represent man? I do not think I have seen you push anything ever, in fact you very rarely offer a real opinion on most things. I am not trying to say anything bad but normally you just post “fluff” stuff, now I will say I think I am going to be modeling my pubic posts more around what you do now, but agine do not see you representing anyone or anything.

What site do you represent man? I do not think I have seen you push anything ever, in fact you very rarely offer an opinion on most things. I am not trying to say anything bad but normally you just post “fluff” stuff, now I will say I think I am going to be modeling my pubic posts more around what you do now, but agine do not see you representing anyone or anything.

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    :fuckyou: :bunnypancake: :heartu: :fucked:

Paco
    no sweetheart :bananacock:
    check your ICQ
    Cool, that is what I though, but I had to check.
    Oh, BTW I was not trying to add drama, merely make things clearer for me.

One more important thing, please: I must apologize for my IM - I am simply horrid with names.
    Not making excuses, just saying sorry.

Paco
    I am not sure WTF compelled me to retort, Max, after all you are guilty of ignoring the many requests, from various members, for links to your work.

To save you time, I have summed up that which is below:
    1). Paco = fluff, until I need to remind others of what it is I do, or until I can add a response that is "serious".
    2). Large Cash(.com).
    Cocks SO large they can support the weight of the pile of cash you'll earn after cramming our product down peoples throats! (Gawd do I h8 sounding like a tacky used-cars sales person!)

What site do you represent man? I do not think I have seen you push anything ever, in fact you very rarely offer a real opinion on most things. I am not trying to say anything bad but normally you just post “fluff” stuff, now I will say I think I am going to be modeling my pubic posts more around what you do now, but agine do not see you representing anyone or anything.
    1).
    Correct - I quite often post "fluff". It’s my hobby. I get off on trying to make people smile &/or laugh. Nothing more for me to add to that, 'cause it is THAT simple.

As for you: replace "fluff" with "insult"; "smile" with "scowl"; and "laugh" with "cry out in frustration".

Also, please do not confuse posting your "honest opinion" with posting something that is malice - they are not the same.

2).
    Apparently, you believe a person is not doing business unless they are cramming their product down the gullets of other members, constantly.
    Not true. After all, not all of us are "in to" doing things the typical way!

Also, it is clear to me that your purpose for being here (not only the board) IS different than mine! Yah, go ahead and state the obvious: "to make money", after all it so easy. Just remember, whether or not one TRULY is making money is what really matters, when looking at it that way.

Does it bother you to know th@ not all of us need to be "working it" (promoting, selling, pushing, marketing, yadda yadda) day-in and day-out?
    Have you ever stopped to think that maybe I am the product?
    Or, that I am presenting myself only to those whom I like, and want working with me?
    I know ... how fucked, huh. Business transaction based on friendship and trust ... with people I like ... or that like me.
    Next thing you know my ethics will come in to play. Woo, that's way out there, so out there I can no longer see the fricken box.
    Or worse, I'll burn bridges (which I have NO issues with - I do not want to work with everybody)!

Now, on to whom I am working for, or representing: if you were to click on the name above my avatar, you would have noticed that I work for Large Cash.
    Since you "asked": we offer 17-sites (gay & straight). Most are cookie-cutter-mainstream, with the exception of those that are big-dick specific.
    Yes, we enlarged the size of the cocks!
    Yes, we leased the content to many other sponsors that knew we were on to something big.
    Yes, our content is al over the place now.
    Yes, if you properly promote our big-dick (BD) sites, you'll make money, just ask some of the fine folk here, which promote us.
    And YES ... if you properly promote any DB site with male enhancements you'll increase your earnings.

Not everybody believes it is necessary to fly a banner. Some of us that post here, daily, know how to acquire such information, and have a memory. Therefore, we do not need to be reminded, daily, of whom or what others represent!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Paco, and here I was thinking you were the model for all those big dicks... I am crushed... guess you ain't going skiing this weekend.. :p but for the record, I think you post some cool helpful stuff when needed... :signhere:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online