Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What’s Favorite Horror Movie

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I remember being more scared by "The Other" ... about a crazy kid who kills people and blames it on his twin brother (who had died years earlier) than I was by movies like "The Exorcist" and "The Omen" ... I mean having to do battle with supernatural demons is scary, but not likely to happen. But having to deal with a kid who kills people simply because he's flat-out crazy ....

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    What was that movie where kids are getting killed at a summer camp and you find out that the killer is the creepy little girl who turns out to be a creepy little boy?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Nevermind, I found it

Sleepaway Camp
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    What was that movie where kids are getting killed at a summer camp and you find out that the killer is the creepy little girl who turns out to be a creepy little boy?
    The greatest surprise ending in the history of horror

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Sleepaway Camp is the one ... and with the greatest surprise ending of all time
    OMG, that was truly a winner. I actually own a copy of that somewhere.

One of my personal favorites was Brian DePalma's "Carrie." I saw that on New Years Eve with some friends right when it first came out, about 1977 or so.

Paco
    Here's a few not too common gems by Dario Argento:
    Suspiria A bad script, but the flick is filled with some great eye candy.

Profondo Rosso

Even though Deep Red is a horror-comedy it is well worth a view - you will not be disapointed.

Argento is one of few masters whom knows how to pull off some wicked visual effects - he had to inorder to offset bad scripts and horrible acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Here's a few not too common gems by Dario Argento:
    Suspiria A bad script, but the flick is filled with some great eye candy.

Profondo Rosso

Even though Deep Red is a horror-comedy it is well worth a view - you will not be disapointed.

Argento is one of few masters whom knows how to pull off some wicked visual effects - he had to inorder to offset bad scripts and horrible acting.
    I had a friend back in Pittsburgh who was a huge Argento fan and exposed me to a lot of his movies. I think I have a copy of Suspiria somewhere. That was a beautifully shot horror movie. They even did a little homage to one of the scenes in Saw where they find the body in the room full of razor wire.

Oh, and Chip, I forgot all about Carrie. I think that even surpasses Night of the Living Dead for me. I love that movie.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

In SLEEPAWAY CAMP II

there were four boys sitting around the campfire. One says "Remember that thing that used to kill people around here. That boy who looked like a girl? Whatever happened to it?"

And one of the others goes "I heard it moved to Hollywood and now plays 'Jo' on The Facts of Life"

Paco
    ^ BAH HAH hah..
    Now THAT is too funny!

Paco
    oh, how could I forget the very disturbing Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) - it made me look at 'em YEEHAW types somewhat differently!

When I am headed for the mountains and am forced to stop at one of those weirdo-population-off-500-serial-killers kinda towns I shudder while reaching in the car for and concealing Jack!

oh, how could I forget the very disturbing Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) - it made me look at 'em YEEHAW types somewhat differently!

When I am headed for the mountains and am forced to stop at one of those weirdo-population-off-500-serial-killers kinda towns I shudder while reaching in the car for and concealing Jack!
    The Hills Have Eyes did that for me too. The remake wasn't that bad but the original really freaked me out. I've driven through the desert on many occasions and the idea of being stranded in the middle of nowhere is creepy enough, but to be stranded with a bunch of messed up thugs terrorizing you, yikes!

I saw the remake right before the Gay Phoenix Forum and I was praying that Randy would fly me there rather than making me drive. LOL! Thank God he did. I would have been a nervous wreck.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    "it wreaks of death". That's why I love you so much, Paco!
    Lier - quit pulling that leg.
    You only love me 'cause I am a huge dildo with the knack for weaving a somewhat wonderfilled tail :p

Lier - quit pulling that leg.
    You only love me 'cause I am a huge dildo with the knack for weaving a somewhat wonderfilled tail :p
    Yeah, that. And you have a big cock. :bunny:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    Yeah, that. And you have a big cock. :bunny:
    I thought I asked Darren A. not to say anything.
    When did you speak to him and how is the little sweetie doing?