Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh, no, not another one...

Digital Mojo1
    Tagame-sensei is my inspiration. I use his products and methods.

E-mail me privately for questions regarding commissions. Basically, I draw whatever you like, unless of course, you want me to use my sick imagination! I do clean or X-rated, any pose, almost any situation.

-spub (spubba2001@yahoo.com)

http://www.comicboys.com

"No toons were harmed in the making of this website. They're just... um... really good actors."

Xstr8guy1
    ... on my way to compose an email...

GaryAlan1
    Digital Mojo!

Lee and I were out of the office this afternoon... This was a GREAT surprise when we got back OMG!!!

You're work is F*cking AWESOME! We need to talk, bud!!

Gary-Alan

Digital Mojo1
    Mojo aims to please. *laughs*

---------------------------------------
    WWW.COMICBOYS.COM

Galleries - Games - Animations
    Hardcore Toon Content At Its Finest!

"No toons were harmed in the making of this website. They're just... um... really good actors."

Lee1
    Digital,

Please email me directly:

lee@gamediacorp.com

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy1
    Lee... Digital Mojo works for me exclusively! LOL!

No really, he does excellent work... he's gonna be a busy man! Just watch those commission prices rise!

Digital Mojo1
    Um... I don't mean to be the bearer of bad tidings, but that will be true in the very near future. NOT out of greed, but because of the PayPal situation. -_-;;;; I'm gonna be switching to a credit card processor and that will cost me hefty fees.

WWW.COMICBOYS.COM

Xstr8guy1
    As Gordon Gecko says, "Greed is good"... of course he went to prison at the end of the movie... but you get the idea.

In case you didn't know, Digital Mojo, GaryAlan and Lee are BIG SHOTS in the adult biz. If you get hooked up with them, I'm pretty sure they will keep you busy.

Good luck... and don't forget the lesser webmasters like me... I may be a big shot, too... someday.

Digital Mojo1
    Dude, YOU are bigger than me... I'm just a two-bit starving artist! I don't even have enough in my meager coffers to buy a decent set of Copic markers. -_-;;; Some steady business would OWN!

WWW.COMICBOYS.COM

Xstr8guy1
    just saying... you are fortunate to have GaryAlan and Lee interested in your work. If you do good work for them, you most likely won't be a starving artist for much longer. I bet they have you devolping a gay anime site for them in about 15 minutes!
    I'm just envious... if I had the dough, you would be doing about 3,000 pieces for my Tagame style site and we would be "all the rage" in Japan!

Digital Mojo1
    LOL... a Westerner competing with the Japanese rarely makes it big in Japan. Although I did have some of my work featured at Winter Comiket (Japan's biggest comic convention) this year.

Isn't Tagame-sensei the greatest? I would love to someday draw as well as he does.

WWW.COMICBOYS.COM

Xstr8guy1
    SCREW IT!
    I can't figure out the quote deal on this board... LOL!

Xstr8guy1
    Quote:
    Isn't Tagame-sensei the greatest? I would love to someday draw as well as he does.

You're well on your way... but some of his "deep and heavy" stuff creeps me out a bit.
    The Japanese are pretty odd about what they find obscene... you have to obscure cocks, but they can show brutality beyond your wildest dreams. Strange!

Lee1
    LOL,

The ex-Straight Dude is the first one to fuck up the board LMAOPIP.

Dont worry dude ill fix it for ya hehe.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy1
    Yep... I'm an idiot!