Ok, it sounds like I have a few improvements to make:

1. I need to decide my revenue idea. For me, I am planning to mainly make money from the sale to paysites (ie, the maxcash.com links, among others). The reason I have AVS entry into the site is I heard it was the "responsible" thing to do, since I have some hardcore (ie, fucking) pictures on the site.

2. I need to create entry points for multiple AVS systems, each featuring just that one AVS. Then I need to create a free web page that has all my recip-links to the link lists that I am listed with, per their conditions. I should also consider going with AVS systems with fewer sites, so I have a chance of getting seen when the surfer comes looking for my niche. Mancheck and GMPass were recommended

3. I need to divide up my galleries into smaller picture collections - no more than 10 per page, and I need to limit the banner and text advertising to just one per gallery. And I should perhaps look at spliting my 4 galleries I have now into multiple sites. So basically I may change to have 10 websites, each with like 20 or 30 pics max, and each of those showing only 10 thumbnails per page inside the site.

A couple things I'm unclear on:
1. Luke, you mentioned that I should use a sponsor that isn't overused. You mean someone other than maxcash? Is that mainly because the sponsor advertising banners will be more original and fresh? How do I know who is smaller, yet reputable (one thing I heard about in this industry is sometimes sponsors don't pay you).

2. What exactly is a "per join" payment? Is that when my websurfer buys something from one of the paysites through a link on my own site, and I get a fixed, one-time amount? And revshare, I'm assuming that is when I get a percentage of the monthly subscription that someone pays over a recurring basis?

Thanks for indulging the newbie. This is the hardest step for me to learn - how to sell with the website. I can do all the technical stuff, but a website with lots of traffic is just a hobby - and one that doesn't feed me. Thai food is expensive, ya know.

Thanks!
Tim

Try me, you'll like me.