Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Max,

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I just don’t know why the people that know more about all this than you and me Ccbill, did not spot the problem or just ask for a change in the text rather than the bank just going way overboard with the models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Because you are an idiot and no matter what advice anyone gives you, you will never 'get it'.
    Lee's right - people (Basschic, Chip and others) told you about 100.000 times that stuff on your site whill cause some issues down the road.

Dude, I am German and I must comply with some rules (e.g. 2257 & custodian record information), too - well, I WANT to comply to make stuff easier for me and shorten the workflows of certain billing companies a little and stop that emailing forth and back.

Im starting to think your time on GWW is coming to end.
    He's not leaving, is he - did I miss his post saying that?

Especially if you cant understand that when people are trying to help you, they are genuinely trying to help you.
    I liked what Basschick said a few weeks ago - something like "I don't neccessarily respond to him but to other (newbees) reading this forum. The things I say might help others as well"

People give advice, stump his nose into the issue and he doesn't get it or does not see the advice or both... so... move on :sunny:

DEVELISH

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    When I was in college I had this amazing professor who taught one of my Communications classes. He was one of the few professors who decided to challenge the system and teach in his own way. He believed, and myself and many other students agreed with him, that a student will learn more through reading and discussion rather than lecturing, memorization and testing. So this professor decided to make the entire class all about reading and discussion. But because the school board required a tangible means of giving a grade, he gave us four essays to write. The "technical" grade would come from these four essays but the real grade would come from your ability to disucss the reading material in our discussion groups.

(bear with me, this is going somewhere)

This was my dream class. I was so hoping that this would be the cornerstone of revolutionizing the way college courses ran. But then something happened. A friend of mine figured that since the "techical" grade would depend on the four essays, he didn't have to go to class. He skipped all but a few of the classes but made sure to do a really good job of the essays. Even though his essays were good, he got a D in the overall class.

This student could not figure out how he got the D and went so far as to complain to the school board, using his four essays as proof that he should have gotten a better grade. The sad ending is that he didn't get any better than a D but that professor was forced to give up this special way of teaching and follow a memorization and testing format.

The whole point of this story is that my friend just didn't "get it". His grade, while it appeared to be based on the essays, and while if asked the teacher would have to say it was based on the essays, was not based on the essays at all, but in his overall performance in class. But he just couldn't understand why it was more than just the essays. Sometimes rules exist outside the constraints of written words but the only way to get them down on paper is to attach the ideas to a specific written rule. If it doesn't make sense, it's because you are not reading between the lines. There is always, always stuff between the lines. And if you refuse to look there then you are always going to find yourself in trouble.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    What a shame. All of the wasted keystrokes in this thread could have fed a lot of starving children in Africa. :jerkoff:

I don't understand

he he j/k

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    When I was in college I had this amazing professor who taught one of my Communications classes. He was one of the few professors who decided to challenge the system and teach in his own way. He believed, and myself and many other students agreed with him, that a student will learn more through reading and discussion rather than lecturing, memorization and testing. So this professor decided to make the entire class all about reading and discussion. But because the school board required a tangible means of giving a grade, he gave us four essays to write. The "technical" grade would come from these four essays but the real grade would come from your ability to disucss the reading material in our discussion groups.

(bear with me, this is going somewhere)

This was my dream class. I was so hoping that this would be the cornerstone of revolutionizing the way college courses ran. But then something happened. A friend of mine figured that since the "techical" grade would depend on the four essays, he didn't have to go to class. He skipped all but a few of the classes but made sure to do a really good job of the essays. Even though his essays were good, he got a D in the overall class.

This student could not figure out how he got the D and went so far as to complain to the school board, using his four essays as proof that he should have gotten a better grade. The sad ending is that he didn't get any better than a D but that professor was forced to give up this special way of teaching and follow a memorization and testing format.

The whole point of this story is that my friend just didn't "get it". His grade, while it appeared to be based on the essays, and while if asked the teacher would have to say it was based on the essays, was not based on the essays at all, but in his overall performance in class. But he just couldn't understand why it was more than just the essays. Sometimes rules exist outside the constraints of written words but the only way to get them down on paper is to attach the ideas to a specific written rule. If it doesn't make sense, it's because you are not reading between the lines. There is always, always stuff between the lines. And if you refuse to look there then you are always going to find yourself in trouble.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    That's because Visa isn't concerned about grammar.
    It's reads like one of those Russian sites. Lol.
    http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm
    Can you spot the errors?

What trojan is that Squirt? I don't get a warning.
    It's the VBS/Psyme trojan. I have 3 virus protection programs running but only McAfee picked it up.

McAfee describes it as this: The VBS/Psyme trojan exists as VBScript. This script contains instructions to download a remote executable, save it to a specified location on the local disk, and then execute it.

It was located here http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm

but now it's been moved it to the front page http://barelylegalguys.com
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    I do not know what you are talking about but their is no Spyware or tracking programs on this site, other than what my processors (ccbill & verotel) would have placed their. I would bet this has to do with the flash more than anything.

Tyler
    It's there max check your server for who's logged in.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    It's there max check your server for who's logged in.
    I really do not know what you are talking about man, I did look and see nothing. My designers did make the coed for this site maybe they did put some spyware in it If that is true I will not be happy about this at all, do you see it the coed on the site or something so I can remove it?

Tyler
    Do you recognize the code below your usc notice?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Do you recognize the code below your usc notice?
    Ya man I did just remove that, I do not know how that got their, I guess I have to talk to my host now so they can track down the problem. I looked on the only other page you guys can see http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm and do not see any problems with that page unless you can. I really do appreciate this man. Do not know how or why someone could do this, my server should be secure, but like I said I will contact my host to have this problem tracked down if it happens again. This site is not even open I do not know how it could really happen only you guys have seen it, but I will have my host do what they can to track this down

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Now that you've got that sorted out im closing this thread as it isnt serving a purpose to anyone any longer.

10 Pages of posts that amounted to very little as they were all in response to Sean :jerkoff:

Regards,

Lee