Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Why is that? I am just going to make sure its approved by the bank, them make sure everything I do is approved by Ccbill. Its not like I am using underage people or saying they are underage its just that the bank people really do not understand this content. I know no matter what I do you will have some negative content about it so your option is almost worthless to me. One way or another I will open this 100% legal site and follow all the rules I need to, just think it would be best to deal with people that know content better than these bank guys.
    Max, a few months ago you railed on CCBill. CONSTANTLY.

Now you have gone to CC Bill because they offer a service that you actually want.

I don't think you understand how your account really works, and this would probably be a very good time for you to shut up, stop posting, and talk with your CCBill representative before shooting off your mouth or playing games to get through the approval process. If you think you can make your own rules, you will not be playing on their field very long.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Im not giving the url even though its in my faves and i dont think max will either. id advise him not to. if he does he will get haters using it as an excuse to flame him even though we all know his site is legal and above board.
    Well if he feels he'll get flames for the site by maintream Gay adult webmasters, then why on earth is he surprised that Visa doesn't approve of it?

the guy cant even pm me private advise without getting flamed.
    What do you mean by that I don't understand? How can he be flamed if your sending PM's?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Max, a few months ago you railed on CCBill. CONSTANTLY.

Now you have gone to CC Bill because they offer a service that you actually want.

I don't think you understand how your account really works, and this would probably be a very good time for you to shut up, stop posting, and talk with your CCBill representative before shooting off your mouth or playing games to get through the approval process. If you think you can make your own rules, you will not be playing on their field very long.
    I am talking to them about this, I have NP with Ccbill rules or providing ID’s just want to find the easiest way to get this done. I will change what I have to and if they had a problem with my site I will do what I need to, just think it might be best to deal with people that understand content. No matter what I will be updating this site almost every month, new videos, new pics and all to keep it fresh I do not see any problem with that as long as I am in contact with them about everything I do. After all this crap I am not going to do anything to the site that is not approved by Ccbill.

I am talking to them about this, I have NP with Ccbill rules or providing ID’s just want to find the easiest way to get this done. I will change what I have to and if they had a problem with my site I will do what I need to, just think it might be best to deal with people that understand content. No matter what I will be updating this site almost every month, new videos, new pics and all to keep it fresh I do not see any problem with that as long as I am in contact with them about everything I do. After all this crap I am not going to do anything to the site that is not approved by Ccbill.
    If you are approved by CC Bill you are still subject to the rules set by Visa. You must also keep your site within their guidelines and their approval. You also must understand that both Visa and CC Bill have every right to _change_ those guidelines and you must either accept those changes as they are handed to you or else cease doing business with those companies.
    If you learn to live within the rules and guidelines set for you instead of trying to fight them you will be much happier.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

maxpower
    maybe i misunderstood your posts, i read it as a call for webmasters to support their colleagues. that quaint little world war 2 post about no one being left to take action. i agreed with you, maybe for the wrong reasons but thats how i read it.

what im objecting to here is smart asses taking pleasure in maxes problems. again i say, if it was anyone other than max i dont believe wed give that responce.
    I do really do appreciate you standing up for me man, it was really nice. I am going to do what I need to, but its just that some people do not like me very much so most of what they have to say is colored by that. I am going to resend the site to them tomorrow and keep in very close contact with them about all this, all this is really getting blow way out of proportion. They only had a problem with 6 pics in the whole tour, I just want to fight for my site as it is, and it was just really weird that the pics that where the biggest problem came from the biggest content providers making me think they do not know what they are doing.

maxpower
    If you are approved by CC Bill you are still subject to the rules set by Visa. You must also keep your site within their guidelines and their approval. You also must understand that both Visa and CC Bill have every right to _change_ those guidelines and you must either accept those changes as they are handed to you or else cease doing business with those companies.
    If you learn to live within the rules and guidelines set for you instead of trying to fight them you will be much happier.
    I am going to deal with the rules, and going to work with Ccbill on very step, but after all we are talking about 6 pics. I think you guys are taking this way to far, like I said before it just really gets me that all 6 of the pics are from the world largest and most well known content providers in the world.

I am going to deal with the rules, and going to work with Ccbill on very step, but after all we are talking about 6 pics. I think you guys are taking this way to far, like I said before it just really gets me that all 6 of the pics are from the world largest and most well known content providers in the world.
    Max, you can frustrate, infuriate, and even insult a lot of other webmasters and I do admit I enjoy seeing you get put into your place and I will point and laugh when you have setbacks that are caused by your own stubbornness, but I don't want to see you fail. I do hope you continue to publish your websites and be successful with them.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

max, others use those pics and have no problems with visa. that means you are somehow changing those mainstreamers' perceptions of those pics.

the text you had when i saw your new tour is going to make people perceive the guys as younger than they are. consider this - the people with the bank have no clue about content. they're not webmasters and have never heard of ounique, maxpixels or gww. they are mainstream and fear that any guy like jeramiah is not of age.

in 1997 our attorney suggested that we stop using the word young at all unless it's on a grandpa site in a setence like "you're young as you feel". he also strongly suggested that we stop using the word teen without it having a qualifier like "18 year old teen boys". our lawyer is NOT the only one recommending this, and that means search engines, banks, other adult webmasters are all getting the same advice.

if you don't mind letting your surfers know clearly that your models are legal, you'll be approved by all sorts of businesses and sites. if you want to try and sort of convince the surfers that the main thing about the models is that they're young, young, young - you're going to run into problems periodically and might do better with verotel.

maxpower
    Max, you can frustrate, infuriate, and even insult a lot of other webmasters and I do admit I enjoy seeing you get put into your place and I will point and laugh when you have setbacks that are caused by your own stubbornness, but I don't want to see you fail. I do hope you continue to publish your websites and be successful with them.
    I do not want to see anyone fail as well, its just things get way blow out of proportion around here. But what gets me is that no one cares the bank now does not care how legal your site is or what documents you offer them only what some person in a bank office thinks your models look like. I would think this would be at least concerning considering the content providers it is coming from, but at time I really do not get how you guys think. All most of you can see is ME having a problem, but that is very shot sighted. :catfight:

visa gives all sorts of headaches to MANY kinds of businesses, not just adult. they always have, they always will. i have friends who are florists, sell mainstream videos, do accounting who have had massive problems with visa over the years.

fuck, american express won't even process for adult so at this point i'd rather bend over a little backwards than risk losing visa altogether. after all, if american express can drop us legally, visa probably can, too.

I do not want to see anyone fail as well, its just things get way blow out of proportion around here. But what gets me is that no one cares the bank now does not care how legal your site is or what documents you offer them only what some person in a bank office thinks your models look like. I would think this would be at least concerning considering the content providers it is coming from, but at time I really do not get how you guys think. All most of you can see is ME having a problem, but that is very shot sighted. :catfight:

Looking at the site Max it's not 6 pics, it's the site as a whole.

Factors as a whole that can contribute to Visas decision:

1) The trojan found on your tour page http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm

2) The terms "barely legal" "twink" "boys" "innocent" "school boys" "virginity" "deep penetration" "extreme fucking" "virgin twink boys" "just old enough to take it up the ass"

3) Undoubtedly they followed the link to your http://www.twinkguy.com site where you use the keywords "slim" "school boy" "twinkie" "boy" "twink" "young"

I'm not saying I agree with them, but I understand why you're having problems now.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    max, others use those pics and have no problems with visa. that means you are somehow changing those mainstreamers' perceptions of those pics.

the text you had when i saw your new tour is going to make people perceive the guys as younger than they are. consider this - the people with the bank have no clue about content. they're not webmasters and have never heard of ounique, maxpixels or gww. they are mainstream and fear that any guy like jeramiah is not of age.

in 1997 our attorney suggested that we stop using the word young at all unless it's on a grandpa site in a setence like "you're young as you feel". he also strongly suggested that we stop using the word teen without it having a qualifier like "18 year old teen boys". our lawyer is NOT the only one recommending this, and that means search engines, banks, other adult webmasters are all getting the same advice.

if you don't mind letting your surfers know clearly that your models are legal, you'll be approved by all sorts of businesses and sites. if you want to try and sort of convince the surfers that the main thing about the models is that they're young, young, young - you're going to run into problems periodically and might do better with verotel.
    I really did do about all that, I just think the reviewer that looked at the site from the bank is new or does not know much about gay content at all. They said nothing about the text at all, even when I talked to them on the phone. Hell changing a word or 2 in the text would be easy, and I would have done that without a second thought. I really do not think the text they are looking at is bad at all, after all this site right now has very limited text. I will PM you the site they are looking at so you can see the pics they have a problem with. I really do want to work with Ccbill and this is only 6 images we are talking about, so we will just have to see I guess how it works out.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Looking at the site Max it's not 6 pics, it's the site as a whole.

Factors as a whole that can contribute to Visas decision:

1) The trojan found on your tour page http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm

2) The terms "barely legal" "twink" "boys" "innocent" "school boys" "virginity" "deep penetration" "extreme fucking" "virgin twink boys" "just old enough to take it up the ass"

3) Undoubtedly they followed the link to your http://www.twinkguy.com site where you use the keywords "slim" "school boy" "twinkie" "boy" "twink" "young"

I'm not saying I agree with them, but I understand why you're having problems now.

I have been talking to them, and the text IS NOT THE PROBLEM I really do not know how I could say it any other way. They said I should change 6 of the pics in the tour and then the site will be aproved if they like the 6 pics that is I guess

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    visa gives all sorts of headaches to MANY kinds of businesses, not just adult. they always have, they always will. i have friends who are florists, sell mainstream videos, do accounting who have had massive problems with visa over the years.

fuck, american express won't even process for adult so at this point i'd rather bend over a little backwards than risk losing visa altogether. after all, if american express can drop us legally, visa probably can, too.
    Ya I know I will have to do what I have to do, its just that these guys are so well know I really do not see why I am paying them 750$ for a reviewer that has no idea about content at all. I would think for that much money they could get people to work for them that know what they are doing and not guessing.

max, please read this.

the text PER SE is not the problem, however it is changing the viewers feelings regarding the ages of your models. EVERY maxpixels pic has been approved by visa before. but the text combined with the pics is making the reviewers uncomfortable. they probably don't know why. the same thing that would make a man more likely to join a site that uses a combination of text and pics to make the models seem young will make the average joe or jane feel uneasy.

their function isn't to know about content. it is to protect visa from any legal issues. so when content makes them feel uneasy, they don't approve it. they really don't care about our issues as webmasters, or about real estate brokers' issues or about florists' issues - they care about protecting visa. that's their bottom line.

I have been talking to them, and the text IS NOT THE PROBLEM I really do not know how I could say it any other way. They said I should change 6 of the pics in the tour and then the site will be aproved if they like the 6 pics that is I guess